New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    good day po mga boss... need help here for my mitsubishi adventure 2003. every time i start the car nag iidle yung engine nya rpm goes up and down. nanginginig na parang mamatay engine. pag nag ddrive na still shaking pero konti nalang but when i accelerate push all the way down the gas pedal parang walang hatak.. my rpm goes up pero walang hatak... need help here.. advised is highly appriciated..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gas po ba yan o diesel adventure?

kung gas, baka marumi ang loob ng throttle at mga sensors.
    kailan ang huli mong engine tune-up?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    gas po, manual last week lang i went to the mechanic to check everything regarding sa problem they cleaned everything including fuel injection and pinalitan din nila yung fuel filter.. nung ni road test namin ok naging ok naman smooth na ulit yung andar then after 3 days when i start the engine same problem occurs..

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kreng View Post
    gas po, manual last week lang i went to the mechanic to check everything regarding sa problem they cleaned everything including fuel injection and pinalitan din nila yung fuel filter.. nung ni road test namin ok naging ok naman smooth na ulit yung andar then after 3 days when i start the engine same problem occurs..
    have your fuel system pressure and volume delivery checked. your symptoms seem to be a result of low voltage output from the ignition coil. under load, the spark is barely enough to ignite the air fuel mixture. the available voltage from the ignition coil must be at least 30000 volts to have a satisfactory performance.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kreng View Post
    have your fuel system pressure and volume delivery checked. your symptoms seem to be a result of low voltage output from the ignition coil. under load, the spark is barely enough to ignite the air fuel mixture. the available voltage from the ignition coil must be at least 30000 volts to have a satisfactory performance. testing the fuel system and the ignition system will most likely to determine what is causing the symptom

RPM goes up but cant accelearate