New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    eh kung 2.5 d4d engine ba , pwede sa revo ? tanong lang
    pwede, malaki naman ang engine bay ng revo e, yung nga lang a lot of customization works ang gagagwin, engine mounts/brackets, transmission supports etc.

OT: meron nga liteace na naka-4AGE,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    anu poba makina ng revo na di gas

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hassle lang yan sir, better buy a diesel revo unit in exchange of your gasoline powered revo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Benta mo na lang yang gas revo at bili ka diesel revo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i agree. the more practical course is to sell the gas revo and buy a diesel.. less headaches that way, and as a doctor, i can tell you that this type of headache may not be remedied by the usual tablets..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    the cheapest solution was already mentioned by one member, install an lpg tank from a reputable lpg converter wherein you can use gas or lpg, daming mga high end cars na nagpaconvert ng lpg so i guess there would be no hassle if you install one in your revo basta sa reputable shops lang at current prices of auto lpg it would take 4-6 years para mabawi mo nga lang ang ginastos mo that is kung di tataas ang price ng auto lpg for the next 4-6 years(but as a consolation it would still be cheaper than gas and baka mas mahal na magpaconvert by that time)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    the cheapest solution was already mentioned by one member, install an lpg tank from a reputable lpg converter wherein you can use gas or lpg, daming mga high end cars na nagpaconvert ng lpg so i guess there would be no hassle if you install one in your revo basta sa reputable shops lang at current prices of auto lpg it would take 4-6 years para mabawi mo nga lang ang ginastos mo that is kung di tataas ang price ng auto lpg for the next 4-6 years(but as a consolation it would still be cheaper than gas and baka mas mahal na magpaconvert by that time)
    i tried asking about this before, a good and safe LPG installation is around 50-70k.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    eh kung 2.5 d4d engine ba , pwede sa revo ? tanong lang
    D4D requires complete rewiring for the electronic controls. You will have to check how Toyota wires the Innova. If it has body modules that need to interface with the ECU or if you can simply rip out the entire wiring loom and splice it in. Then you will need to customize the fuel tank and lines, since the D4D uses a high pressure fuel pump and fuel lines.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    i tried asking about this before, a good and safe LPG installation is around 50-70k.
    ohI may thread dito parang 15 k daw tapos may fb page of the works and it also shows the bad practice of some conversion shop

if it would be 50-70k that would never be worth it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12