Jan 2008
    Bakit kaya andaming naglalabasang additive ngayon. Parang kabute

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Bakit kaya andaming naglalabasang additive ngayon. Parang kabute

easy money kasi parang food supplements. tons of money to be had from the gullible masses sad to say that most people are stupid

just look at how many people believe in religious nonsense. worship this god and get a long list of benefits, just like penguin oil additive

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    easy money kasi parang food supplements. tons of money to be had from the gullible masses sad to say that most people are stupid

just look at how many people believe in religious nonsense. worship this god and get a long list of benefits, just like penguin oil additive
    Tama pera pera lang talaga. Sorry na lang un mauuto

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    made from real penguins.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Top notch product.

So slippery that after I've switched off the engine, it still kept going 'til morning. When I leave for work, I just turn on the ignition.... I didn't have to engage the starter motor. How green is that!

I've heard that this additive is harvested from a rare breed of penguin breast feathers found in the mountain peaks of Vinson in Antarctica. The characteristic feather holds a quality that allows the penguins to slide effortlessly on their belly for thousands of miles without losing a single fibre of their coat. The trace amounts of the chemical responsible for providing this kind of wear protection is so small that for every ounce of product they produce, they kill anywhere between 250-300 penguins. Good riddance, as we all know penguins are disease carriers, eats our young, and they hate Batman.

And woe is to anyone who hates Batman!