New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    OT: question lang hindi ba masama kung gagamit ka ng engine flush during oil change? may nakapagsabi kasi sa kin na hindi daw advisable kung mag engine flush ka pa..
    Yes kung often ka gumagamit ng engine flush..atsaka depende sa ginagamit na engine flush....ako ive been using engine flush every change oil...Pero di ordinary engine flush at treatment ginagamit ko...and I change my oil 50,000 KM

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you want oil that changes color. if it doesn't that means it's either not cleaning your engine or your engine is super clean pa.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    hi,

i just had my change oil last march. my car already ran more or less 1000 km. newly changed oil shows a golden color right? when in inspected it this morning, i noticed that it already lost its golden brown color. its like a little bit on the off-side of the golden brown, but not black or dark. i am using turbo xp oil that came from mitsu casa.

does this mean anything on the performance of the engine? hindi ba parang masyado maaga para magbago agad kulay ng langis?
    If the color of the oil is like a milkshake mas malaki yung problema mo, you have a blown head gasket if thats the case, kasi nag hahalo na ang tubig at langis nian. Pero pag ganyan lang no need to worry try mo change ibang brand ng oil the next time you've change oil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
oil color changes in a short period of time