New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Does it have two terminal for wiring and input and output hose connection?
    Di ako sigurado sir afrasay kung ilan terminal and hoses. double-check ko mamaya at try ko picturan. Salamat po ulit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir afrasay, sorry hindi ko alam kung parehas ng AAC valve sa diagram mo yung sa car ko. DI ko siya mapicturan ngayon kasi iniwan ko sa bahay yung car. I have inserted 2 images (from the classified sections). I have marked the AAC valve as the mechanic pointed out. Sorry at medyo malayo. I'll try to get better pictures later pag-uwi ko.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i had similar problem with my xtrail, rough/low idling when the aircon is on. I guess your problem is the opposite that the idle is too low when the aircon is off. but both problem is caused by the AAC. The AAC controls the airinflow to the engine that controls the idling when the aircon is on/off. Unlike the carburator type, the efi engines' idling is controlled/maintained at the same level whether the aircon is on or off.

Mine was fixed with the cleaning of the AAC since its just 3 yrs old. Yours needed to be replaced.

But maybe cleaning can fix your problem. But if ever you choose to replace it, dont go for surplas sir, baka in a month or too, labas na naman problem mo. If you plan to keep your sentra for a long time, replace it with the new one. however, my old mits montero had the same problem also, rough idling when the aircon is off, i forgot the name of the part for mitsu but same as the aac of nissan. got a surplas replacement from banawe since i was about to sell it anyway, fixed it and sold it.

or if the change in idling doesnt annoy you, you just increase the idling so when the aircon is off, your engine will not stall.

just my 2 cents...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah, the equivalent part for that in an M111 engine of a C class Mercedes-Benz is the Idle Control Valve. It cost 25 thou new. So there you have it, go for a new one as mentioned by yourman.
    Last edited by afrasay; February 26th, 2008 at 08:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Salamat po sa mga advise niyo sir afrasay and yourman. Tomorrow ko na lilinisin yung AAC valve ko along with the other sensors. Pag-nakuha then good for me. pag-hindi, then my pocket would be P7000 lighter! hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nangyari na sa akin 'to.

kailangan lagi naka-on yung aircon otherwise mamatay makina kapag tumitigil. i tried to clean the aac valve pero ganun pa rin. nung nagpalit ako ng surplus, nag okay na ulit yung idle.

you can try to clean the aac first and see kung may improvement. if not then it's time to replace the aac valve.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    update ko lang kayo mga sirs. nalinis ko na yung AAC valve ko pero ganoon pa rin idling ko. looks like kailangan na talagang palitan.

Sir knight21, saan kayo nakakuha ng surplus na AAC valve and how much? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you intend to keep the car with you for a long time go brand new. na check mo na ba yun mga air hose mo?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    if you intend to keep the car with you for a long time go brand new. na check mo na ba yun mga air hose mo?
    na-check ko na rin sir. yung ibang malutong na hose, napalitan ko na rin. I really plan to keep the car for a long time that's why i'm trying to fix all the mechanical problems. I really wanted to restore her former glory and make her road worthy again.

naisip ko kasi kung makakakuha ko ng surplus na AAC valve for 1K that works (compared to brand new which costs 7K), I would still have budget for other parts that needs to be repaired/ replaced. Anyways, tuloy pa rin ako sa pag-canvas ng parts. balitaan ko kayo kung ano man maging desisyon ko.

salamat po ulit sa lahat ng advise. malaking tulong talaga ang tsikot.com sa mga tulad kong newbie sa 4 wheels!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Need Help!! idling problem