New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    anyone here could advise me on what to check on my 1994 mitsubishi galant supersaloon na parang ung rayban type and tail light.... umilaw kase ung check engine past 3 days ago... most of the time ba ano cause ng check engine nato? pls help me guys on what to do regarding this... thank you so much and good pm to all!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    better if CASA diagnostics na.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    most of the time, oxygen sensors ang cause ng check engine light.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    check your manual first to give you an idea on what's up w/ you car bro

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's either a major problem or just a dirty or loose sensor (I hope it's this one).

Try disconnecting the battery and see if the CEL will turn-off, if the CEL still lights up after the resetting (disconnection of battery) better bring it to the casa and have them run a diagnostics.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    it's either a major problem or just a dirty or loose sensor (I hope it's this one).

Try disconnecting the battery and see if the CEL will turn-off, if the CEL still lights up after the resetting (disconnection of battery) better bring it to the casa and have them run a diagnostics.
    You could also bring it to Speedyfix's shop, they could read your ECU there.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    You may want to check your air filter pag barado the check engine lights up

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    probably the air intake control valve needs cleaning too.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yup, all of them are correct. i just checked my manual and it said that a check engine light is mainly concerned with emission control. just have it checked sa casa or any other shop that has diagnostic tools

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ok po mga sir.... thank you so much... pa check ko na lang cguro and maybe ill try dun sa speedyfix shop.... san po ba complete location nun? gud pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
lighted check engine indicator!! pls help