New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    yung daily route namin wala naman nasasabitan... Even I use my Car na naka lowewred hindi naman sumasabit... Yung parking po private po naman May garahe naman kami sa loob... Every time we bring it to Toyota Lagi sinasabi sumabit daw kasi may dent so replace under insurance hindi under waranty... Mahirap makipag argue eh...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Eto po yung pics nung gas tank... Wala pang 1 month yung tank... Ano kaya ang cause?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    it seems someone at the casa is up to no good, based on the pics yung mga nasa background like yung muffler etc wala namang signs ng damage,if you hit something underneath at least someof your underchassis parts would shows signs of damage.maybe the "new" tank they supposedly replaced already had a dent on it.saang casa ka nagpa replace if you dont mind? kahit pm mo nalang.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Toyota Makati pala...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Toyota Makati po

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    it seems someone at the casa is up to no good, based on the pics yung mga nasa background like yung muffler etc wala namang signs ng damage,if you hit something underneath at least someof your underchassis parts would shows signs of damage.maybe the "new" tank they supposedly replaced already had a dent on it.saang casa ka nagpa replace if you dont mind? kahit pm mo nalang.
    I think the tank is already dented when it was installed.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3899[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng skid plate.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    guess what... Leak Again... BS talaga... will bring it to toyota Shaw blvd... Need help po kasi our innova is out of waranty... Can i ask for a Warranty for the new fuel tank that they will install? Kasi yung fuel tank namin ngayon less than 4 months pa lang... kainis talaga... 3K nanaman toh

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala bang warranty yung kinabit nila last time?

If you're gonna pay for the new tank, I think you should consider aftermarket fuel tanks instead of the crappy oem. Maraming maganda na gawang pinoy mas matibay pa sa gawang thailand.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    guess what... Leak Again... BS talaga... will bring it to toyota Shaw blvd... Need help po kasi our innova is out of waranty... Can i ask for a Warranty for the new fuel tank that they will install? Kasi yung fuel tank namin ngayon less than 4 months pa lang... kainis talaga... 3K nanaman toh
    Yes, there is a warranty on your fuel tank since it came from Toyota's inventory and was installed with their mechanics.

I maybe wrong, but it looks like the dent came from the tank being bent. Just like if you bend a rain gutter, it may be improperly installed and is flexing together with the rest of the chassis.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Innova Gas tank Leak