New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I remember this in the late 80's or the early 90's (I'm not even sure!). I saw this in a motorshow sa Folk Arts Theatre dati where they used it in a small engine tapos the oil was drained. They run the engine for several hours (daw, kasi I was not there the whole time!) until the gas tank was empty! It helped to lubricate the engine daw even when there is no oil.

What was a little funny to me was the claim that the formulation included some local plants like okra or saluyot? (not sure!)

I bought several cans for my very old Ford cortina though but I cannot say 100% that it worked! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally I cannot assess if it is really effective. I just kept a small bottle of pure Pertua additive as a lubricant for computer fans bushing, etc.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    yup the old oil additive works...before the inventor sells the name, PERTUA to someone else due to lack of government support...and decided to go to U.S.of A.
    Well, we have a government OF the people. If the government lacks support for our companies maybe its because we lack support for our own products. Dami nating locally made stuff na magaganda but we often opt to support imported stuff.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Well, we have a government OF the people. If the government lacks support for our companies maybe its because we lack support for our own products. Dami nating locally made stuff na magaganda but we often opt to support imported stuff.
    Definitely agree. I tried pertua more that a decade ago.Since then I keep on using it every oil change. I think mas matagal umitim langis ko at mas tahimik makina sa pertua.

nag-try na ako nung iba pang mga mamahalin na additive, in my opinion, halos pareho lang ang effect. But the difference is PRICE AND ITS LOCALLY MADE. I HOPE THE INVENTOR WILL COME BACK AND AT LEAST MARKET IT AGAIN IN THE PHILIPPINES. I mean marami na ring motorista especially in Tsikot na aware about the quality of locally made products.

Webmiester, you made an encouraging comment about local products!

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    http://pertua.com/contact_us.php

Per'tua Lubricants and Petro-Chemicals

Head Office:

Accurate Oil and Metal Synergy, Inc.
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Telephone: (632) 362-1542; 411-1546 to 47
    Fax: (632) 330-8237

Email:
    info*pertua.com

Mobile Support:
    +63-917-8900020

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sir magkano ba yun 1 can ng pertua meron kasi ako gamit na oil additive yun parang X1-R kaso medyo mahal eh. pareho ba yun pertua tsaka X1-R?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Langabe View Post
    mga sir magkano ba yun 1 can ng pertua meron kasi ako gamit na oil additive yun parang X1-R kaso medyo mahal eh. pareho ba yun pertua tsaka X1-R?

Pertua
    SRP = P419.75

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Definitely agree. I tried pertua more that a decade ago.Since then I keep on using it every oil change. I think mas matagal umitim langis ko at mas tahimik makina sa pertua.

nag-try na ako nung iba pang mga mamahalin na additive, in my opinion, halos pareho lang ang effect. But the difference is PRICE AND ITS LOCALLY MADE. I HOPE THE INVENTOR WILL COME BACK AND AT LEAST MARKET IT AGAIN IN THE PHILIPPINES. I mean marami na ring motorista especially in Tsikot na aware about the quality of locally made products.

Webmiester, you made an encouraging comment about local products!
    Yup. I totally agree. In fact I think we should stop saying "Loscally made LANG yan"... we should start saying "Locally Made NA yan!", and be proud!

We are losing our factories, including car factories, wheel alloys, tires, car accessories, etc to foreigners. If we dont act to support our own, tayo rin ang mahihirapan in the future .

Kapag wala nang local competitors, the foreign manufacturers can raise their prices as they like

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    in my exp pertua is the best additive in the market.. yan ginagamit ko sa dati kong tsikot na corolla 89 gl, tinutunaw kasi ng pertua yung mga namumuong oil sa makina, kaya nung pinabuksan namin yung makinang kotse mga 16 years old na siya para ioverhaul, napakalinis na parang bago at malinis yung langis, ni walang bakas ng kahit namuong langis sa loob kaya bilib ako sa product na yan. at para malaman mo kung totoo, kulay pink violet yung oil niyan at di gaano matapang yung amoy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, effective ito ... used it, infrequently though, on my former civic and when sold at 170,000 km, the engine is still good as new when accelerating the car

my brod-in-law actually experienced loss of oil in his diesel pick-up and no apparent damage to the engine ... just incredible

i think its ok to use and if cost is a concern, use it every 3 or 4 changes of oil, or every 20,000 km

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Is this the highly acclaimed Pertua engine additive?