New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey noteworthy, sold the strada already last month. in fact, sold three vehicles already this year (plus E30M3 and an unrestored BMW2002 tiit).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pare, can you PM me your source of Wurth sheets again o sayo ko idadaan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dave, pwende mong ipakiusap kay Ernie Lorenzo (ERL Motorwerx) coz they are authorized dealers of Wurth products. My contact in Wurth has flown back to Germany last June.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh ok... hehe mas mura kasi dun sa binigay mong price dati compared to the ahente of Wurth than came to our shop :P Thanks bud.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much ba gagstusin to make a pajero insulatrd well enough???

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende sa material used... usually ang firewall, flooring and the axle area ang pinakamaingay...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Originally posted by altec
    i believe the isuzu 4ja1 engine nakakabit sa mga crosswinds are timing gears, no belts or chains. That's what isuzu told me when I wanted to send my fuego and highlander to the casa for the typical 100K timing belt/chain checkup/replacement.

How about drowning out the engine noise with a good sound system?:D
    yes sir that's what i am planning. actually i have already started with my subwoofer box.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    woodfire -- salamat sa referral mo and just to follow up the query of KCboy, alam mo ba kung magkano kaya ang aabutin para sa pajero gen 2? kahit price range okay lang

saan ba located ang mickey's?

:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help on diesel engine noise