New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    27km on 1 liter wow. talo pa hybrid cars nyan.. I would like to believe this pero sana post naman ng proof.

*energie_mgt if you have installed one on your rig can you post some proof kung umaabot nga ng 27km per liter?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    27km on 1 liter wow. talo pa hybrid cars nyan.. I would like to believe this pero sana post naman ng proof.

*energie_mgt if you have installed one on your rig can you post some proof kung umaabot nga ng 27km per liter?
    I just thought ung 27km per liter, its not so much agreeable kasi ung brother ko nag-install din siya ng ganyan, actual its not the commercial type but the homemade version, by the way the way the HHO works with the principle of electrolysis the hydrogen supposedly goes directly to the valve...kasama na sya sa sunugan blues...well. apparently 25-30% daw ang improvement the FE...to that pinaka efficient na rin niya ung 20 kpl... (my bro's tsikot is modified KIA Pride)

No offense bro sa 27 kpl its like you are running a motorcycle na kasi...peace...i double check mo na lang

also, after installation hindi pa dapat mararamdaman ang effect, it would take some time din. kasi i believe marami dapat timplahin dun like the air ratio and the like... (might be maganda na siguro ung adjustments ng sayo, ung sa kuya ko kasi kapa-kapa lang hehehe homemade eh...)

im still studying it if i'll install one in mine.

Another thing to comment other's query if hydrogen is dangerous?, hindi naman. dangerous kasi highly combust sya, pero you dont store naman ung talagang pressurized na na Hydrogen (may high capacity na storage)...BOOM kung may leak and kung may SPARK...un lang cguro...wala namang ganun...(one piece of advice have a safe location for the device na lang). Besides dapat mas maganda pa kasi it flushes out the carbon deposits, but it would take sometime as i have said kanina, that where the best FE comes in na rin.

sana its helps.

-----BE SAFE

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by WispherWind View Post
    I just thought ung 27km per liter, its not so much agreeable kasi ung brother ko nag-install din siya ng ganyan, actual its not the commercial type but the homemade version, by the way the way the HHO works with the principle of electrolysis the hydrogen supposedly goes directly to the valve...kasama na sya sa sunugan blues...well. apparently 25-30% daw ang improvement the FE...to that pinaka efficient na rin niya ung 20 kpl... (my bro's tsikot is modified KIA Pride)

No offense bro sa 27 kpl its like you are running a motorcycle na kasi...peace...i double check mo na lang

also, after installation hindi pa dapat mararamdaman ang effect, it would take some time din. kasi i believe marami dapat timplahin dun like the air ratio and the like... (might be maganda na siguro ung adjustments ng sayo, ung sa kuya ko kasi kapa-kapa lang hehehe homemade eh...)

im still studying it if i'll install one in mine.

Another thing to comment other's query if hydrogen is dangerous?, hindi naman. dangerous kasi highly combust sya, pero you dont store naman ung talagang pressurized na na Hydrogen (may high capacity na storage)...BOOM kung may leak and kung may SPARK...un lang cguro...wala namang ganun...(one piece of advice have a safe location for the device na lang). Besides dapat mas maganda pa kasi it flushes out the carbon deposits, but it would take sometime as i have said kanina, that where the best FE comes in na rin.

sana its helps.

-----BE SAFE
    May i ask how did your brother measured the 25%-30% FE? Kasi pag road testing lang, IMO, it is not valid. Pa iba-iba yung driving habit, traffic pattern etc..siguro like on a dyno or something na repeatable yung tests then puede.

I am not convinced with this product. Pero curious ako since if this can really produce kahit na 20km/liter lang, on a fleet of inter-island cargo haulers ang laki ng ma save nun kahit na 29k per install in the long run bawi talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hello I talked with someone who tried the device. Apparently one of my kumpadres installed one on his old Revo. There is truth to this indeed! 26 km/l Amazing!

I don't know how it does it but it works!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    figures please...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Lumang SCAM na itong HHO generator sa US. Ten years ago na ito.

Dont buy this. Kalokohan ito.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Before I tried running my 4k petrol engine with hydrogen + oxygen from electrolysis of water. I used the archie blue design.
    The setup was a 12 volt system with 12 plates in series.

I ran the engine with hho first along with gasoline at idle. (The electrolizer must run for 30 minutes so it would produce more hho)
    The engine seem to run perfectly. halos walang vibration at 600 rpm. But there was no increase in rpm noted.

On the 2nd phase. I completely drained the gasoline from the carb, removed the connection to the fuel pump.
    I then started the engine. While starting I can feel that there is a increase in starting rpm but it is not enough to start the engine.

Haven't tried a parallel setup or a lower voltage setup though.
    Haven't tried this on diesel engine.

There could be something wrong with my experiments though...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Lumang SCAM na itong HHO generator sa US. Ten years ago na ito.

Dont buy this. Kalokohan ito.
    Sir marg,yong SCAM na pinalabas ng multinational oil companies sa U.S. ay move nila para harangin na lumabas sa market tong hydrogen fuel,You know Why? Kasi,sayang ang billion of dollars na investment nila sa exflorations,samantalang,we can extract hydrogen energy sa simpleng electrolysis process.In due time,ilabas ko sa market tong imbensyon na to.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    WOW talaga. San ka kumukuha ng Hydrogen Refills mo? Hindi ba delikado?
    Hi sir daimengrui, Ako mismo ang nagmimix ng refill,matagal ko din tong pinag aralan,trial and error nong una,hangang ma perfect yong solution.Ayaw kasi ipatronized sa congreso,malaki daw ang mawawala sa tax colections,at sa tingin ko sayang yong tongpats ng ilan,kaya kung interested ka matuto,Wait mo ko pagbalik ko from Africa.Paki iwan mo din kung san kita makontak. Sana isa ka sa naniniwala sa hho brown gas.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by energie_mgt View Post
    In due time,ilabas ko sa market tong imbensyon na to.
    you have just sealed my take on this topic. :rofl:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Has anyone tried Hydrogen Combustion Engines?