New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Found the ad about UpConvert via Auto Focus show.

http://www.upconvertice.com/PH/index.html

Just curious if anyone has tried using their products.
    Last edited by daimengrui; May 18th, 2010 at 11:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    yes sir effective sya. kinabitan ko ng hho electorolyzer yong nissan pick-up ko,ganda ng resulta. Nawala yong usok,lumakas ang hatak ng makina,nawala yong ingay at ang pinaka magandang resulta,yong 1 liter ng diesel ko umabot ng 27 km,laki ng tipid.kung gusto mo magpakabit email mo ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by energie_mgt View Post
    yes sir effective sya. kinabitan ko ng hho electorolyzer yong nissan pick-up ko,ganda ng resulta. Nawala yong usok,lumakas ang hatak ng makina,nawala yong ingay
    ok na sana e, sounds appealing.

at ang pinaka magandang resulta,yong 1 liter ng diesel ko umabot ng 27 km,laki ng tipid.kung gusto mo magpakabit email mo ko.

teka muna...any proof of this? paano mu na-compute ang 1 liter diesel at 27 km?
    mala-prius ah or any hybrid.

from the description above, its just a replacement/addition to the air and mixed with fuel to combust. so the amount of fuel combust every revolution is still the same or maybe decrease but not significant as 27km/L
    Last edited by aejhayl17; May 19th, 2010 at 11:37 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    haven't seen hydrogen combustion engines but i saw a lot of fuel cell cars in china and super capacitor (they charge on the bus stop, only takes few seconds to fully charge their batteries) buses too. They're trying to super catch up in green power. we're lagging behind here.

Fuel cell
    http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...0/IMG_3813.jpg

Electric bus
    http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...0/IMG_3441.jpg

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    ok na sana e, sounds appealing.

teka muna...any proof of this? paano mu na-compute ang 1 liter diesel at 27 km?
    mala-prius ah or any hybrid.

from the description above, its just a replacement/addition to the air and mixed with fuel to combust. so the amount of fuel combust every revolution is still the same or maybe decrease but not significant as 27km/L
    May nagtanong na tsikoter member kaya ako nag react, madali lang ma-measure kung ilan km per liter ang result. upon installation of electrolyzer,ifull tank mo,then kunin mo yong initial reading sa odometer before you travel,afterward,kunin ,mo yong difference ng odometer,tapos ifull tank mo ulit,makuha mo na result. Simply lang igan,di ba?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    May nagtanong na tsikoter member kaya ako nag react, madali lang ma-measure kung ilan km per liter ang result. upon installation of electrolyzer,ifull tank mo,then kunin mo yong initial reading sa odometer before you travel,afterward,kunin ,mo yong difference ng odometer,tapos ifull tank mo ulit,makuha mo na result. Simply lang igan,di ba?
    i know the procedure, pero di kase kapaniwala-paniwala yan e. 27km on 1 liter for a nissan pick-up(frontier?) as you mentioned. no offense huh.

mala-hybrid (you know how it works right? ) kase ang konsumo mo e.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/hybridtech.shtml

any proof of these "effectiveness"?

just proof...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yes sir effective sya. kinabitan ko ng hho electorolyzer yong nissan pick-up ko,ganda ng resulta. Nawala yong usok,lumakas ang hatak ng makina,nawala yong ingay at ang pinaka magandang resulta,yong 1 liter ng diesel ko umabot ng 27 km,laki ng tipid.kung gusto mo magpakabit email mo ko.
    WOW talaga. San ka kumukuha ng Hydrogen Refills mo? Hindi ba delikado?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    i know the procedure, pero di kase kapaniwala-paniwala yan e. 27km on 1 liter for a nissan pick-up(frontier?) as you mentioned. no offense huh.

mala-hybrid (you know how it works right? ) kase ang konsumo mo e.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/hybridtech.shtml

any proof of these "effectiveness"?

just proof...
    Actually I saw their commercial sa Auto Focus they claim to save you 26% in fuel consumption. Masubukan nga. Hybrid Hydrogen Fuel Combustion Engine ang labas mo nito parang yung sa Mazda Premacy

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Actually I saw their commercial sa Auto Focus they claim to save you 26% in fuel consumption. Masubukan nga. Hybrid Hydrogen Fuel Combustion Engine ang labas mo nito parang yung sa Mazda Premacy
    im not yet against it.

i just want a proof of the 27km on a liter of diesel as what sir e_m said.

a regular nissan pickup, i assume its a frontier/Navarra, regularly/normally consumes an average of 8-12kml of diesel, i think 12kml will be the most efficient figure on a regular air-diesel combustion since it has a big 2.5L engine

so if the Hydrogen Fuel Combustion Engine claims to save 26% in FC,

12 x .26 = 3.12kml savings, added to FC

with an additional 26%(3.2kml) percent from the savings claimed

12 + 3.12 = 15.12 kml

so dapat, expect an average 15-16kml consumption with the kit. or to overkill it, close it at 20km/l. but wont even touch 26.9kml

but i doubt what sir e_m claims that he have a 27kml. its overkill. imho
    Last edited by aejhayl17; May 21st, 2010 at 03:21 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    would have been better if they had a bit of basic explanation of how does their system works..i.e. How does their product convert the water to HHO and what sort of lifespan of those cans...is it filled with membranes or some sort of catalyst? Also would it not have an effect on the Oxygen sensor of the car?

For a 2.0L car *29K is not bad kung totoong 26% gain ka sa fuel consumption. In my case it would take me 3years to get an ROI.. low mileage user kse ako.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Has anyone tried Hydrogen Combustion Engines?