New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    yung diesel fuel higher ang energy density niya kaysa gas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by manong
    compression ratio lang ba talga?i mean...bat yng ibang gas fed engine kahit high compression considering same displacement e mas tahimik? F1 engines perhaps...LOL
    mataas na po ang 12:1 compression ratio ng gasoline engines as compared to the minimum 16:1 ng diesel engines. don't have any ideas on F1 engines. also, the higher torque output of diesel engines also adds to the vibration and noise, mas matapang ang diesel engines :evil: sa gas fed engines.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ito, tignan mo itong link na ito. sana po makasagot ito sa mga tanong mo.:D:D:D

http://www.howstuffworks.com/diesel.htm

ito rin po, isang link para sa gas engines.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/engine.htm

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    diba si Shaq tawag sa kanya "Shaq Diesel"... hmmmm whats the explanation for this?

hindi kaya dahil malakas siya at parang truck!?! :lol::lol::lol:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    just wanna know what u guys prefer more, gas o diesel? based on performance, consumption, etc...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ibang iba ang diesel sa gas in terms of performance and comfort.

sa gas ako hands down.

pero ibang usapan na kasi ang presyo ng gasolina dito sa atin.so the more practical choice is the diesel.

and please use the search function.there are several discussions na about gas versus diesel engines.

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wala me masabi sa gas... ive been a user since nagkasasakyan ako.. pero now that the prices are all going up... and medyo nagkakainterest na rin sa trailing.. hmm... i thing diesel na ko next time... nyahahahah :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for the road, gas pa rin ako. tough to beat the responsiveness of a gas engine... well, unless you're talking about the latest crop of BMW turbodiesels hehehe

off the road, diesel nalang.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i always dream about having ang FORD explorer na desiel....hehehehehe

thats it mahal kasi yun gas ngayon

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I chose diesel, for one VERY compelling reason: nasa Pilipinas tayo eh. I can't exactly take advantage of gasoline's acceleration in the face of rough roads, horrible traffic and rising gas prices. An airport runway is about the only place left that's ideal for gasoline.

Diesel: power>speed. 'Nuff said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Gasoline vs Diesel Engines [Merged]