Pero rapide is a famous Talyer, right?
    yes.... famous notorious talyer.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You be the judge

http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-.../index106.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You be the judge

http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-hq-19/rapide-feedback-thread-%5Bmerged%5D-horror-stories-others-26622/index106.html

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Any recommended gasoline stations / auto shops in Makati for PM assessment of an innova? Also pwede bang diagnose lang then sunod na ang service?

Any recommendation na gas station service center for suzuki hatchback po na AT for change oil po?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rlhiean View Post
    Any recommendation na gas station service center for suzuki hatchback po na AT for change oil po?
    it the oil change is just like the other cars' , any decent gas station can do that.
    the one i go to, has been running its hecho-derecho promo for several years now.
    off-the-shelf oil and filter.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by maki mi View Post
    I'd go for Motech

6. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Petron Service, ok din naman sila, make sure doon ka sa subok na na branch, complete naman service nila same ng casa,
    with basic tune up na.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    saan ba mas ok magpaservice ng kotse?
    Shell Helix Service Center?
    Petron Car Care center?
    Caltex-Bosch service center? (saan pa ba meron nito? sa Parañaque pa yung service center nito)
    or sa suking talyer? I only know Speedy Fix, Autoserv. saan ba mas OK na talyer? eliminate ko na sa list yung Rapide. ipapaservice ko yung Mazda 323 ko. sa Sta Mesa area ako BTW.

engine oil and transmission oil change, suspension check, transmission check, etc.

thanks

Pwedi gas station / Pero even better why not DIY. i change the oil in all my cars and family as well been doing it for quite a while na it takes a little time and you can drip the oil over night to ensure na you get alot out. the last time siguro sa gas station ako was probably in college pa 20 years ago. now i do everything sa house.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it the oil change is just like the other cars' , any decent gas station can do that.
    the one i go to, has been running its hecho-derecho promo for several years now.
    off-the-shelf oil and filter.
    Same with you doc and with Shell, too....

All of our vehicles are out of warranty,- and Shell is doing a good job so far,- so PMS and parts replacement are with them....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123