New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Ask ko lang po if nakakalason ba makatikim ng gasolina or diesel, wala po kasi ko fuel gauge minsan nawawalan ako ng gas tendency hinihigop ko muna ung gas then pagakyat ng gas sabay kabit sa fuel filter, but of course niluluwa ko rin sya, db masama sa katawan yun?, carb type po ung engine and masama po ba sa makina laging nadedrain ung gas sa gas tank ano po effect nun sa makina...thank you po, newbie

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can buy a hand pump at ACE that will do the same thing.

Yes, gas is poisonous, but as long as you don't swallow, it shouldn't kill you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is poisonous if ingested in large amount.

And fuel/motor oil can be carcinogenic (cause cancer) when it comes in direct contact with skin/mucosa. Not always but at least you know.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticDave26 View Post
    Ask ko lang po if nakakalason ba makatikim ng gasolina or diesel, wala po kasi ko fuel gauge minsan nawawalan ako ng gas tendency hinihigop ko muna ung gas then pagakyat ng gas sabay kabit sa fuel filter, but of course niluluwa ko rin sya, db masama sa katawan yun?, carb type po ung engine and masama po ba sa makina laging nadedrain ung gas sa gas tank ano po effect nun sa makina...thank you po, newbie

in the state of california, technicians are required to wear non permeable gloves to reduce the chances of cancer and birth defects. in very small traces, fuel is less toxic than a shot of cheap whisky. unless you intentionally ingested a considerable amount, it can get you sick or can be fatal. try using a different method of transferring fuel.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My first advise is to buy and install a fuel gauge. Mas mura fuel gauge kesa hila at kesa magkasakit ka.

Pangalawa I assume na carburated ung engine mo, pag nawalan ka nag gasolina, di mo kailangang higupin ang hose at isaksak sa fuel filter. Gawin mo lagyan mo laman ang tanke tapos mag tira ka ng konti mga 1/s ng cap tapos buhos mo sa carb, tapos start mo and rev. Hihigupin na na fuel filter ang gasolina so sa 2nd na pag start mo meron na gas ang carb mo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    O`nga mas mura fuel gauge kaysa magpaospital.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    natawa ako nung nabasa ko yung post mo, na-imagine ko, hehe. ano lasa?

agree, buy a pump or place a gauge

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hehe unusual pla ung ginagawa q, by the way lasang hard lng nman po prang matador...salamat sa mga reply,

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    my sibling got exposed to diesel. direct skin contact, about 1 liter. the nozzle failed and discharged while pump attendant was putting the nozzle back to the pump. what kind of doctors should he consult? thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    my sibling got exposed to diesel. direct skin contact, about 1 liter. the nozzle failed and discharged while pump attendant was putting the nozzle back to the pump. what kind of doctors should he consult? thanks
    Skin doctor/ derma?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Are gasoline and diesel poisonous?