New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hey guys, in your experience, what is the lowest fuel level (in terms of liters) you had in your fuel tank before your next refill? what is the safest minimum level?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    1 and something liter in a gas... and for a diesel, I emptied it and got away with it.. luckily,thanks to an extra 5 liters of diesel I always keep inside the SUV...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ran out of gasoline before. it happened during midnight or so.worst, i was with my wife and 2 year old kid. i was barely able to get the car to the side of the road. good thing the nearest gasoline station was 3 blocks away..

after that, safest minimum level for me is half tank full

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lowest ko 5 liters. I wouldn't want to do that again. The norm is 1/4 tank, dapat karga na.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    lowest ko 2 liters, talagang umabot slightly below the "E" line yung fuel gauge.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The safest is 1/4. In my Innova, if the gas warning lits up, it still has around 10 liters.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    1/4 ng gauge. any lower than that and napapraning nako. :lol:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ako kapag 1/4 na lang ng gauge karaga na rin ako. pero naexperience ko rin yung umabot sa "E" line, nakakakaba baka bigla huminto yung kotse, buti na lang may nakita agad ako gasoline station.. hehehe! :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kapag nagpapalit ako ng gas type, dun ko lang sinasagad.
    pero kapag normal yung 1/4 or yung next to the last line

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    The safest is 1/4. In my Innova, if the gas warning lits up, it still has around 10 liters.
    Same as me, pwede pang itakbo ng >50 km based from my FC=9.2 li/km kung walang gas station na malapit...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Fuel Tank Capacity