New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Good day. Just got my next project car which is a Ford Lynx RS. I want to restore and build the car to its top notch condition. Anyone here knows about building the Ford Lynx RS?

Current spec:
    2.0 FS-De Mazda Engine ( rebranded by Ford )
    TD04 turbo kit
    Orig cast manifold (FSDE-T)
    3” exhaust (HP racing)
    Tanabe hyper medallion muffler
    Greddy ultimate ecu
    400hp fuel pump (walbro)
    Racing clutch (6 puck clutchnet)
    Cross drilled slotted rotors (powerstop us)
    Engine tuned by HP Racing 250hp map
    5th 250cc injector
    Pioneer 2din HU
    3M Tint
    CF hood (zworks)
    Potenza RE003
    H&R lowering springs

Changes i want to be done to the car:

-Full standalone ECU: MegaSquirt / Haltech for full reliability
    -A street safe reliable dynotune
    -Roll cage setup for track
    -250whp - 300whp goal on stock engine internals with 10-12 psi of boost

Any tuner/shops recommended for building this Ford Lynx RS? Coming from Hondas and Subarus medyo nahirapan ako ng shop who specializes at ford/mazda tuning. Preferably those who previously built same car already. Currently the car is running but not on perfect condition ( boost / tune issues ). Looking for possible options and also RS owners who can help. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Try KiaDohc/KDW Zpeed Engineering

Page Not Found | Facebook

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I believe Speedlab was the one who built TGP's Niky Tamayo's Lynx RS. He's a Tsikoteer, and you may be able to search for his posts on his Lynx here.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Try KiaDohc/KDW Zpeed Engineering

Page Not Found | Facebook

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk
    Currently discussing with him na on messenger. How would you rate his workmanship? Ngayon ko lang kasi narinig about him on ford maz tuning scene.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I believe Speedlab was the one who built TGP's Niky Tamayo's Lynx RS. He's a Tsikoteer, and you may be able to search for his posts on his Lynx here.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    Chatted with sir niky on messenger for tips about this car. Big help on what to fix and add on the current build.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kurt View Post
    Currently discussing with him na on messenger. How would you rate his workmanship? Ngayon ko lang kasi narinig about him on ford maz tuning scene.

He's been tuning and building Mazdas, Fords and Kias since the 2000s. He built the fastest AT Kia Pride in the country (Pride is related to Ford and Mazda via the 121/Festiva platform), engine-swapped with a Mazda. AT kasi medyo PWD na siya after getting shot.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    He's been tuning and building Mazdas, Fords and Kias since the 2000s. He built the fastest AT Kia Pride in the country (Pride is related to Ford and Mazda via the 121/Festiva platform), engine-swapped with a Mazda. AT kasi medyo PWD na siya after getting shot.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Got it. I also saw rx7 and rx8s on his fb page. Might go to him for this build na. Just waiting for him to reply about the full specs na gagawin sa car. Also sabi niya din na kayang kaya 250whp-300whp sa stock internals ng engine na to. Just upgraded injectors and a megasquirt standalone ecu.