New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I wonder if there's something wrong with your engine. I've driven a 1997 City 1.3L before. It had 95hp only as compared to your 105, and that car was definitely no slouch. Engine note sounds great too. All stock. The SX8 City weighs less than 1000kg, and that gives it a very high power to weight ratio. Given that the car is in good condition, most people would be satisfied with its performance, unless they're expecting SiR levels of screaming horsepower. The easiest way to get a more powerful City is to sell your unit and get a City VTi, with the 115hp D15 SOHC VTEC as standard. You can tweak the engine from there. No hassle with documentation, engine support worries or whatnot. It also has the benefit of 4 wheel disc brakes. But then again, a decent 5th gen Accord 2.2VTi M/T can be had for around 200k...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    1300 at 95hp? Stock? No way.

Civic ek vti tuned with minor modifications, 90hp and that's 1600.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ts benta mo nalang city mo, bili ka nalang ng naka makina na eg o ek para wala ka ng iisipin mag hatch o sedan ka dami dyan for sale. pero advise ko mag sohc ka nalang para dika mabigla kasi newbie ka sa more powerfull engine. d15b single vtec ay tama lang sayo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345