New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi tsikoteers,

Good day to all,
    I have few question regarding engine overhaul po. Situation is, my aunt has a Delica that was advised by her mechanic to have it's engine overhauled... My question is, where could you guys suggest the best auto repair shop to do the job? she asked Rapide, and was quoted 80K for the job... is this reasonably priced? and is it advisable to go to Rapide? heard many stories bout it kasi. normally how many months is the warranty for engine overhaul? thanks in advance!

hanggat maari iwasan ang rapide!

hanapin mo thread ni j.atutubo--maybe he can help.. (pajero-engine din naman ang delica..) or log-in ka sa forum ng delica club phil: delicaclubphils.proboards58.com

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    80k is quite high. ano ba problem ng makina? you could replace it na for that amount.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    brod, its really high at 80k. if its 4d56T, with your 40K, kasama na ang calibration mo dyan. but if your car is spacewagon delica, it has 4m40 engine, mas mahal overhaul non. another thing, depende sa sira ng sasakyan mo. you have the option of buying surplus engine, around 40k ang 4d56t. pag isipan ng mabuti.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ehw953 View Post
    Hi tsikoteers,

Good day to all,
    I have few question regarding engine overhaul po. Situation is, my aunt has a Delica that was advised by her mechanic to have it's engine overhauled... My question is, where could you guys suggest the best auto repair shop to do the job? she asked Rapide, and was quoted 80K for the job... is this reasonably priced? and is it advisable to go to Rapide? heard many stories bout it kasi. normally how many months is the warranty for engine overhaul? thanks in advance!
    Naku!!!! bakit sa Rapide pa??? look for the Rapide thread at the Goon Squad HQ of this forum and you'll know why.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    80T is way over priced! We had our L300 overhualed last year cost around 25,000. I think the Delica and the L300 have the same engine. Not 100% sure though.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    It would depend on models. Check the link below which might provide better information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Delica

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    compression check

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    I think the Delica and the L300 have the same engine. Not 100% sure though.
    same engine, minus the turbo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kng 80k lng din bumili ka nlng ng surplus tapos humingi ka ng magandagandang warranty magbargain ka ng pinakamatagal tapos sa loob ng warranty na yun i use and ubuse mo yun makina tignan mo kng bibigay may leaks, etc. kng walang problema after that ok na yun! ganun ginawa ko ksi and ok naman upto now(hwag lng masyado kalikot tulad ng ginagawa ko sabi nga if it aint broke dont fix it hehe).

at kng magpapagawa ka na rin lng ng 80k kay speedy ka nlng ayan nabasa mo mahal kay speedy ang 80k so siguro mga kalahati nun kaya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Engine Overhaul for Delica