New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    help! may I know from your experience whats the best engine oil you have used.. Yong bang matagal mangitim.. above average ang quality..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, dapat mabilis umitim ang oil, otherwise it means di nya nalilinis yung engine hehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Shell super helix kasi ang brand ko sa 1.3 carburator car ko.. mayroon bang mas maganda dito..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    total quartz gamit ko. minsan castrol magnatec.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mobil fully synthetic.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    If you use Specific Grade for your engine very minimal ang difference when it come to wear rate, friction, etc. base sa Research and Testing(like ASTM) kahit anong Brand as long as passed the API STANDARD like Labelling of engine oils by adopting the so-called DOUGHNUT LOGO. It tells a vehicle owner the oil's viscosity grade, service classification and energy conserving capabilities. Beware of unscrupulous oil blenders pwedeng mangyari diyan sa atin.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    redline fully synthetic, royal purple, lucas oil, Q by quaker state at tsaka mobil 1

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako regular mineral oil lang gamit ko. basta change oil every 4-4.5k km.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako rin regular mineral oil din basta regular ang oil change.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I agree with theveed - a good engine oil must be able to clean the engine and will turn dark faster than an inferior one. The better indicator would be it's viscosity, a good engine oil should be able to keep it's rated viscosity longer - hindi yung lumalapot agad. Sa 'kin either Mobil 1 or Motul fully synthetic works best. Mas smooth yung engine and seems I get better mileage hehe. Some claim that you can extend oil change interval up to 10K kms if you use fully synth, but I prefer to go for the compromise 7.5K kms.

Be wary on the warranty tho as some car manufacturers will void it if not serviced by the casa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Engine oil.. ano po maganda sa inyo..