New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    "Drives like a Jeefney"?!?! What were they expecting, V8 acceleration? Air springs? Those are seriously big accusations and a very silly reason for defacing your own car. Some people seriously don't understand the value of a test drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lasbac
    Bakit lethal ang khaos so kotse?
    This has been discussed EXTENSIVELY in the CAR TALK forum. I pity those who shell out hard earned money for fuel saving crap.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    Yes, Medyo OT. Sometimes we are expecting too much for our vehicle. An AUV or SUV is not a race car but rather a 'people-mover" vehicle as PK puts it. Tow days ago I was a FORD EVEREST with all graffity (did I spell it right) on the body was parked along madrigal street in Ayala alabang, a stone-throw away from Ford Alabang office. The body was painted all over with remarks such as "We pay 1.3M pesos to Ford Alabang last 09/28/05 and only offer P975K to buy back, Lemon Car (on the hood)", " Its a Lemon ... drives like a Jeefney!!!(rear window)", " Bad Rear End!!! (on rear side). Hey what do you expect for a ride in leaf spring suspension. I got a photos on my cell but can't post it here as my phone IR is not working. I can send the photo thru sms and maybe somebody would like to post it here. Just PM me your cell number.
    here's one of the pics FieldMaster sent me... wala pa yung iba.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haha... poor people... someone should put them out of their misery and buy that thing off of them. Some people just don't realize what they're buying before they buy it... ika nga.. test drive the damn thing first!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    This has been discussed EXTENSIVELY in the CAR TALK forum. I pity those who shell out hard earned money for fuel saving crap.
    Where i can i find the link in the forum about discussions with regards to Khaos?

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    use the search feature...type mo lang KHAOS then browse through all of the results

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Lesbac,

Tama si Otep. Walang silbe yan mga gadgets na yan whatever the brand. By pass lang sa tubo na nagpapapangit sa engine cockpit. If you want to improve the power of your ride clean the air filter as often as possible. Maski pagpapagin mo lang or better yet buy a new one kung marumi na.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by marson
    Turbo swap? pano ba to? baka may nakakaalam sa inyo nito... kac feeling ko 1980s ang dala kong car pag kasabay ko tatay ko sa highway eh... iniiwan ako using everest...

140kph is already fast for adventure diesel, yung everest eh meron yata intercooler turbo so hindi dapat compare sa adventure.. i would suggest you only race with revo or crosswind hehe

kung nag-degrade na yung acceleration ng adventure po ninyo compared nung brandnew, tama po yung suggestion ng iba, clean the injectors.. sometimes replacing the old fuel filter will help..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Haha... poor people... someone should put them out of their misery and buy that thing off of them. Some people just don't realize what they're buying before they buy it... ika nga.. test drive the damn thing first!
    tsk tsk.. buti na lang hindi toyota revo SR 1.8 ang binili nila..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Or a Crosswind XUVi... that one is slower than a Jeepney, and about as "matalbugin"... not to mention the exhaust... I can just see the signs now "Brand New... Umuusok na! P*tsa Talaga!"

Uyy... peace... I may not love my Xwind, but it is very convenient...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Diesel Engine Booster