New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Magkano po kaya ang aabutin kapag nagpachange-oil ako? And suggestions naman po saan maganda magpachange-oil. Newbie po ako sa ganitong bagay. Thanks in advance..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's the model and mileage of your car? What area are you from? That can help others give you suggestions.

A servitek station is one place to start. There are also shops like Speedyfix, etc.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Buy your oil and oil filter from casa and make sure to also purchase a new crush washer for the drain plug. The crush washer is single-use part that should be replaced once removed.

Go to a Servitek station and just pay for labor. The Servitek on Congressional Ave. charges me just P150.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    My car is Toyota Camry model 2000.
    My area is Dasmarinas Cavite.

any suggestion po saan magandang shop near my area? Thanks.

Any idea kung magkano po aabutin ko all in all? Thanks..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Buy your oil and oil filter from casa and make sure to also purchase a new crush washer for the drain plug. The crush washer is single-use part that should be replaced once removed.

Go to a Servitek station and just pay for labor. The Servitek on Congressional Ave. charges me just P150.
    Sir universal ba ang size nito? Parang naalala ko dati everytime nagpa change oil ako sa Speedyfix pinapalitan nila eto eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by graveenslime View Post
    Magkano po kaya ang aabutin kapag nagpachange-oil ako? And suggestions naman po saan maganda magpachange-oil. Newbie po ako sa ganitong bagay. Thanks in advance..

Sir kung change oil lang pwede na sa mga suking gasoline stations juist bring your own oil and filter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    What's your mileage and when was the last time you had your transmission oil changed? Is the shifting still smooth?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Im confused.

TS. What job do you want done in your car?
    An "engine" oil change?
    Or a "transmission" oil change?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Sir universal ba ang size nito? Parang naalala ko dati everytime nagpa change oil ako sa Speedyfix pinapalitan nila eto eh.
    The crush washer? I honestly don't know. That's why it's better if it is bought from casa so you wouldn't have to worry about compatibility.