New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi people! ask ko lang kung saang shop (or place) OK magpa-engine tuneup and how much will I prepare for that. I will tuneup my Mazda 323 1.6 engine. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Where precisely are you located?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    Where precisely are you located?
    in Sta. Mesa.

yung OK at mura na pwedeng magpa-tune up ng makina.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bring your car to Sprint in Banawe, just google for their exact address and phone number. They have very competent mechanics and will be able to perform tune-ups.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Bring your car to Sprint in Banawe, just google for their exact address and phone number. They have very competent mechanics and will be able to perform tune-ups.
    pwede ba magpacheck sa kanila ng used vehicle?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    pwede ba magpacheck sa kanila ng used vehicle?
    I haven't tried that but you can drop by and ask their mechanics on duty if they can check out the car that you brought in and perhaps request a quotation for repairs if necessary. There is no fee for a quotation but a tip would be highly appreciated (specially if all their mechanics are busy when you drop by).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    eto ba yung sa may Banawe cor. Agno? or dito?

SPRINT AUTO PARTS AND QUICK SERVICE in Quezon City, Metro Manila *yellow-pages.ph

and how much yung aabutin ko kung dyan ako magpapagawa?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    You can go to either shop, they have the same owner. I go to the one on Agno St. Give them a call for service inquiries.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    You can go to either shop, they have the same owner. I go to the one on Agno St. Give them a call for service inquiries.
    ok..thanks bro

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    up ko lang. is Sprint ok too when it comes to automatic transmission repairs?

I don't know kung sa Engine or sa Automatic Transmission ang may problema sa kotse ko (Mazda 323). nanginginig yung makina niya on idle...then when shifting to D, may pagkawild yung acceleration niya sa unang gear (pero kapag nasa second gear onwards, smooth na; even sa reverse [R] OK naman yung takbo).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
best/recommended mechanic for engine tuneup