New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't think Sprint specializes in automatic trannies. In your case its possible that the problem lies in the engine itself and not the transmission. For the benefit of other readers, kindly list down all the repairs/diagnosis done to your car for the past 12 months in order to better assess your predicament.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    I don't think Sprint specializes in automatic trannies. In your case its possible that the problem lies in the engine itself and not the transmission. For the benefit of other readers, kindly list down all the repairs/diagnosis done to your car for the past 12 months in order to better assess your predicament.
    I haven't checked sprint pa, pero may alam kang shop that specializes Auto trannies?

the last time I did a check-up for the car is almost 2 years ago (change engine oil, repaired rear shocks) pero yung frequency ng gamit ng kotse ko (mazda 323) is occasionally lang (when I want to use it).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I haven't had any problems with my previous cars' automatic transmissions so I can't refer any shop that makes repairs. IMO, two years is a long time for a car not undergoing a tune-up regardless of mileage accumulated.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ok, pero itatanong ko na rin sa kanila kung OK sila magpagawa ng auto tranny.

dun kasi sa isang thread regarding speedyfix, P5,000 pa lang yung labor for auto tranny repair, so I assume na malaki-laki ang gagastusin sa auto tranny repair if repair will be needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
best/recommended mechanic for engine tuneup