New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi Sirs, any suggestions on Non-casa PMS? I will have my 60K check-up for my Honda City 2011.

also do you have any suggestion on the Oil to be used?

TIA!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's cheaper at Honda dealer if they still have their change oil promo. 1,095 inclusive of 10W-30 engine oil, oil filter and labor.

Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    san ba location mo ts? there's a whole slew of decent car repair shops out there w/c rivals any casa

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Start first by reading your owner's manual to familiarize yourself with what has to be done at specific service intervals. From there you'll know what has to be done, what fluids and specifications are required, then you can buy your own parts and instruct the shop what to do.

I usually have my PMS done at Motech.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Start first by reading your owner's manual to familiarize yourself with what has to be done at specific service intervals. From there you'll know what has to be done, what fluids and specifications are required, then you can buy your own parts and instruct the shop what to do.

How much charge sa Motech ng mga PMS stuff like brake cleaning/adjustment and brake flushing?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    How much charge sa Motech ng mga PMS stuff like brake cleaning/adjustment and brake flushing?
    Can't remember the exact cost but i spend 1K more or less for the labor on the change oil, brake cleaning and wheel alignment. This includes the 20% discount i have (or their regular promos) from the discount card i availed of. I bring my own oil, filter, and brake cleaner.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Some dealerships' labor charges are cheap enough, specially if they have a cash discount. Yun lang they have hidden charges that normally fall under "workshop materials" or "sundries" or other BS.

For me if you go to an independent or service chain, the after service warranty (owning up to eff ups) is the most important thing and sometimes not worth the cheaper rate. It helps to know someone who already has service done there regularly.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Thanks Sir! i am located in Pasig. I bought the car 2nd hand with no casa records, so it might be difficult to track what to replace. in anycase i will try motech...

Guys any other suggestions? how about Zafra motors any feedback?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by frost2 View Post
    Thanks Sir! i am located in Pasig. I bought the car 2nd hand with no casa records, so it might be difficult to track what to replace. in anycase i will try motech...

Guys any other suggestions? how about Zafra motors any feedback?
    Since it has no CASA record, best to change all your fluids (transmission, brake fluids, power steering, fluid) and filters (fuel filter and air filter), then replace the belts as well.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kung sa pasig area, i guess ang ma-recommend ko ay ang speedyfix lang in san juan (little baguio area). iyan lang ang napag-ayusan at dinayo ko na malapit-lapit sa area niyo bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast