New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 136
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    ilan km mo gagamitin before the next change oil?

    ako, 5,000 km lang sa altis
    Yeah, dapat 5k lang talaga. But due to katamaran , and the fact I run on LPG 99% of the time, it's turning out to be once a year, which is approximately 8-9k kms based on my usage. Nung nag Magnatec ako, day and night ang difference sa engine smoothness, both when idling and on the go. But then again, baka nga sobrang dumi na rin kasi nung previous oil ko (previous oil is Petron Rallye semi-synth).

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,186
    #62
    ^^^ sabi kasi ng binilihan ko, good ang oil na ito for 7,000 km. pero every 5,000 km ako palit.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,078
    #63
    Any one using Castrol Edge fully synthetic. Any feedback on this brand of oil.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,683
    #64
    *speed unlimited
    We tried that in my girl's Vios, great performance for the first few TKms but by 5Tkm it already felt thick. The same viscosity Mobil1 feels better after 5Tkm.

    Guys may nakabili na ba ng Amsoil dun sa nagbebenta sa Sulit? Is it the real stuff?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    834
    #65
    Grrrrr naguguluhan ako kung anong oil ang ilalagay ko Mobil super 2000 X2 10w40 semi synthetic or i'll stick to Castrol GTX 20w50

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    Grrrrr naguguluhan ako kung anong oil ang ilalagay ko Mobil super 2000 X2 10w40 semi synthetic or i'll stick to Castrol GTX 20w50
    Mobil is semi-synth, Castrol GTX is mineral. Na-try mo naman na ang GTX since gamit mo ngayon, try out the Mobil, or go a level up with Magnatec. Kung di mo nagustuhan benefits o feeling mo di sulit ang extra cost, you can always go back to GTX. I don't think there's any great danger with shifting between mineral and semi-synth... Basta when na try mo na, decide, then stick to it.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    834
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Mobil is semi-synth, Castrol GTX is mineral. Na-try mo naman na ang GTX since gamit mo ngayon, try out the Mobil, or go a level up with Magnatec. Kung di mo nagustuhan benefits o feeling mo di sulit ang extra cost, you can always go back to GTX. I don't think there's any great danger with shifting between mineral and semi-synth... Basta when na try mo na, decide, then stick to it.
    ikaw ano langis gamit mo?? Why many people have bad review on Castrol GTX from USA to Philippines??

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    ikaw ano langis gamit mo?? Why many people have bad review on Castrol GTX from USA to Philippines??
    Back read bro. I use Magnatec now, from Petron Rallye.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    135
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    ikaw ano langis gamit mo?? Why many people have bad review on Castrol GTX from USA to Philippines??

    Based on your handle name your car might be a Corolla EE100 "Big body 1.3"?

    GTX 20w-50 Mineral or Magnatec 10w-40 Semi-syn is ok. The technique is how often or how soon you change the oil. The book says every 5,000kms or 3months which ever comes first. But if you change the oil earlier like lets say 4,000 or 3,000kms eh di mas better diba? Cleaner oil!

    Mas malapot ang mineral compared to semi-syn. Try to shake the bottle and you will hear and feel the thickness,slushiness of a 20w-50 mineral oil compared to a 10w-40 semi-syn oil.

    Ako I prefer using Shell Helix 10w-40 Semi-syn (Blue) and change oil every 3,000kms or every 2months which ever comes first for my 2005 Altis.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    834
    #70
    nakakita ako ng Mobil 1 Fully synthtetic parang tubig !!! 2,019 km nako at 4 months na mag chachange oil nako, try ko mobil super 2000 x2 semi synthetic 1,800+ pesos:massmoon:

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
automotive engine oils: whats your pick?