New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Anyone here has used this product (Auto Aid Intake System Cleaner)? Any feedback on this? It is said to clean EGR, intake valve and intake manifold.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    My earlier post is a pic that I took on the product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Anyone here has used this product (Auto Aid Intake System Cleaner)? Any feedback on this? It is said to clean EGR, intake valve and intake manifold.
    Our 2-in-1 invention consist of an electromagmetic component and a electrostatic component.

Napansin ko, if after some time, I open the air induction hose, I notice so many dust clinging to the needle sharp transducers. Its difficult to brush this dust because they are negatively ionized. Baka pwedeng lagyan ng maraming metal mesh para gawing air intake cleaning system, don't you think? Thanks for this thread.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Our 2-in-1 invention consist of an electromagmetic component and a electrostatic component.

Napansin ko, if after some time, I open the air induction hose, I notice so many dust clinging to the needle sharp transducers. Its difficult to brush this dust because they are negatively ionized. Baka pwedeng lagyan ng maraming metal mesh para gawing air intake cleaning system, don't you think? Thanks for this thread.
    pyramid00, is this your reply to my post or is this a mispost on your part?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    you are joking, right?

Lets talk about the car's air intake system. The dust clings to the negatively charged needles and its difficult to clean this. Because of this thread, I am thinking to place a bigger surface of wire mesh to catch most the the dust sucked by the system. This means that the filter cleaner is not very efficient. The air filter + the negatively charged needles/metal will attract a great deal of dust which would otherwise be sucked by the engine itself. How about inserting a wire mesh inside the wall of the rubber hose?

Nice idea, sir. May bayad ba ang ideang ito? nuvisysdotblogspot.com

Nililinis mo na ang air intake, reduces smoke and saves fuel, pa. Baka pwede ito sa euro 4 engine?
    Ano pa ang hahanapin mo?
    Last edited by pyramid00; June 30th, 2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: other info

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I am sorry, jake, di ko naisip na pinopromote mo ang product na ito. Anyway, do mo ako kalaban dahil pwedeng magtulungan ang dalawang ito. A good air filter + your product + electrostatic dust collector, di ba mas maganda yon para sa mga tsikot natin?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    I am sorry, jake, di ko naisip na pinopromote mo ang product na ito. Anyway, do mo ako kalaban dahil pwedeng magtulungan ang dalawang ito. A good air filter + your product + electrostatic dust collector, di ba mas maganda yon para sa mga tsikot natin?
    No worries, I am not promoting the product. I was asking reviews on the product as it was offered to me

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    No worries, I am not promoting the product. I was asking reviews on the product as it was offered to me
    Salamat, bro. The product could be good. e.g. wd40 an excellent product. the original pertua oil was good, too. sabi sa akin ng mga visayan friends.