New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Bigay lang po sa akin ng pinsan ko. Kaso I am having hesitation na ilagay sa 4D56 TDIC ng strada ko. Safe po ba sa engine ito? :?: :?: :?:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sirs,
    help me decide naman po kung ilalagay ko sa engine ko. Nanghihinayang ako kung hindi magagamit baka ok naman ito. Pero kung hnde naman safe sa engine itatapon o ipapamigay ko na lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imo, you could try the product as claimed by the users on the ads. But I would strongly suggest you DO NOT FOLLOW them when they drained the oil from the engine while running. Better fill it in when you have your next oil change. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mangyan,

if you're hesitating to test it on your 2.5 TDIC strada, i'm willing! :D

tutal bigay lang pala sayo yan eh! :wink:

sige na oh! :lol:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No harm naman siguro iyan. Kung bigay lang I'm willing to pour it into my engine.

Just don't expect them to deliver on the claims na nakalagay sa packaging. And they're overpriced, too. At least libre ang iyo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sirs,
    hehehehehehe ok po ang mga hirit ninyo.....
    anyway, salamat po sa mga feedback ninyo....
    u give me d courage to try it in my engine....
    ty po...sirs ungas, bogart & otep...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mangyan::: Kung bibigyan ka pa ng extra bottles don't hesitate to grab them... remember I have bigger engine block than yours, so I might need 2 bottles, hahaha!!! :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These lube products are called "snake oils" by the established petroleum companies. I am not saying that this one is one of them.

If I remember right this was the explanation - these lubricant enhancers may contain chlorine, which attaches itself instantly to surfaces. This will cause the oil to bind itself to the metal components of your engine - even if the oil is drained - a film or chlorine will remain coated on the metal. Much like after we swim in a chlorinated pool, our skin is coated with a white chalky film. Anyway this is good for the engine, BUT in time the chlorine will transform into an acid (hydrochloric?) which will eventually be harmful for your engine. I do not know if an engine flush or oil flush will help in between oil changes.

If you have the resources and time - first do an oil flush using cheap oil. Put in your usual oil and add the additive. And after the lifetime of the oil have it analyzed by a lab.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sir Freeman,
    Thanks for your splendid explanation. Anyway, I'd already poured it into my engine. Haven't noticed any improvement....just the same....my engine is running smoothly.....
    Just hoping it is really non-hazardous and reduces engine wear....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ser mangyan,

any update with your experience with X-1R? bumili erpats ko eh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Anyone who tried X-1R engine treatment?