New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I was thinking about coming back to the Philippines again sometime in late May to hold a event at speed lab. You already know the power we are making with these kits and if you don't just check the post below.

Looking at a 15 kit group by to make the trip worth our while. Normal price at Speedlab is around 12K but for this we can do 9500K per kit for the first 15 kits and I will pay for at least 3 dyno test to be done as well as give away a kit. Payments will be made to speedlab for the kits.

Let us know if this is something your interested in and we'll start making plans. I'll put up the same request on tsikot.
    Looking forward to dyno testing the progressive kits as well and some newer vehicles.

This way you also get the kit the day of the event or I will ship to you through LBC and you will get it in 1 to 2 days.
    So if there is interest I will fly back out and do anouther show.

If you don't know what alcohol injection is check out these post.

All about the system
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...07073&posted=1

All about the results, Dyno test and emissions, customer opinion
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48442

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir I'd encourage you to join the Cebu Auto Show on May 22 to showcase your very successful product. Tsikot will be there to cover the event and at the same time we can promote your product by doing some actual installations.

I think you also need a Cebu City based distributor that can install your kit for the Visayas market.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Don't think i can get down there the 22nd it would be a 23-25th of May.

Yes we are looking for a dealer in Cebu.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Arggghhhh... this is soooooooooooooooooooooo tempting!

:headache:

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Avanza 1.5G

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear DevilDoc:

Excellent idea man! With an event in Manila, all those guys who were reluctant to go to Clark, Pampanga can now attend the event.

BTW whats the exact address of SpeedLab? Will text my friends once the date and time are set. They will probably even drag their wives there (kicking and screaming no doubt!).

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The date will probably be the 24th of May I still have to work out the details with Ferman. But if they want a kit they need to pre-pay for the unit at speedlab. And were giving a discount normal price 12K but for the 15 kit buy 9500P.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Date is set at Speedlab 26MAY08 Starting around 9am, until around 3pm then I got to fly back out that night

I will actually be there on the morning of the 24th for anyone wanting to meet about the kits and becoming a vendor.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sir can i install this to montero sport 4M40 engine?thanks a lot

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I want one!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Kits are simple to install on just about everything on the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Alcohol Injection Demo/dyno/giveaway