New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben7736 View Post
    Yes sir it is. 2nd Gen Forty. Engine bay is opened? Like with the safety locked released and the hood is upright?
    Yes sir, the vehicle is idling and stationary

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Yes sir, the vehicle is idling and stationary
    Okay Sir Mcoy. Will observe this tomorrow if meron. Will update here.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Good evening to all. Checked in with the casa earlier regarding the whirring noise and vibration at the foot pedal at 1000 RPM. Upon checking and observing our Monty, andiyan yung whirring sound and slight vibration sa pedal kapag naka on yung compressor ng AC. Kapag naka off yung AC or yung compressor nawawala yung whirring sound and slight gas pedal vibration at 1000 RPM. Technician also informed me na marami ng nakapag sabi rin sakanila ng ganitong occurence and narelay nadaw nila sa planta. They're currently waiting daw for a TSL (Technical Service Letter) from Mitsu PH regarding kung anong gagawin about this pero rest assured naman daw sabi ni Mitsu PH na walang magiging problem whatsover sa vehicles natin kahit may ganitong occurence. Nataon din kanina may 3rd Gen Monty ding nagpapaservice which was at 25,000 kms na and we tried that unit din while it was stationary and same lang occurence sa unit namin which is fresh pa (less than 70kms pa on the ODO). Will update ulit sa thread nato sakaling may balita ako.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Okay Sir Mcoy. Will observe this tomorrow if meron. Will update here.
    Salamat sir, no vibrations on the pedal though. . . And it's not a/c related.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Salamat sir, no vibrations on the pedal though. . . And it's not a/c related.
    fort or monty?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeakins View Post
    fort or monty?
    Mine is the fort, if that answers your query sir. . . We were talking about it earlier on this thread

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good evening to all. Checked in with the casa earlier regarding the whirring noise and vibration at the foot pedal at 1000 RPM. Upon checking and observing our Monty, andiyan yung whirring sound and slight vibration sa pedal kapag naka on yung compressor ng AC. Kapag naka off yung AC or yung compressor nawawala yung whirring sound and slight gas pedal vibration at 1000 RPM. Technician also informed me na marami ng nakapag sabi rin sakanila ng ganitong occurence and narelay nadaw nila sa planta. They're currently waiting daw for a TSL (Technical Service Letter) from Mitsu PH regarding kung anong gagawin about this pero rest assured naman daw sabi ni Mitsu PH na walang magiging problem whatsover sa vehicles natin kahit may ganitong occurence. Nataon din kanina may 3rd Gen Monty ding nagpapaservice which was at 25,000 kms na and we tried that unit din while it was stationary and same lang occurence sa unit namin which is fresh pa (less than 70kms pa on the ODO). Will update ulit sa thread nato sakaling may balita ako.
    Good day mga sirs. Any news with casa regarding the noise. Just got my 2017 gls at last wednesday. I also experience humming sound at around 700 to 1000 rpm only when the ac is on. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I also notice this with my Bruce (that's what my kids call Monty - like Batman). Anyway I also have this same whiring and vibration on the pedals at 1,000-1,500 rpm. It's more noticeable when you are driving in traffic. I'm also guessing it has to do with the AC or maybe transmission when it shifts. This thread is quite helpful. BTW, which casa mentioned that Mitsu PH is looking into it?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Di pala ako nag-iisa... I'm also experiencing this on my 5-month old Monty GLX, currently at 6k odo.

Slightly stronger vibration felt on gas pedal somewhere between 1.1k to 1.4krpm. Mas notieceable siya sakin sa 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. Haven't tried to check yet though kung may vibration pag off yung aircon.

Naririnig ko rin occasionally yung whirring sound, pero iniisip ko na lang na sa aircon yun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    Di pala ako nag-iisa... I'm also experiencing this on my 5-month old Monty GLX, currently at 6k odo.

Slightly stronger vibration felt on gas pedal somewhere between 1.1k to 1.4krpm. Mas notieceable siya sakin sa 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. Haven't tried to check yet though kung may vibration pag off yung aircon.

Naririnig ko rin occasionally yung whirring sound, pero iniisip ko na lang na sa aircon yun.
    Same tayo sir ng issue. Sakin lalo ramdam yung vibration kapag magoovertake at higher rpms. Anyway. Any updates with regards this issue?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2017 Mitsubishi Montero Sport low rpm noise