New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    [quote=miked;1690334]now i've fallen to the hype.....purchased delo gold multigrade yesterday for P740 on a 4-liter gallon and P200 for a 1-liter bottle (total of 5 liters).

chief saan mo binili caltex delo gold? I find it cheaper compared to where I'm located curently, per liter kasi dito Delo Gold is pegged at Php 278 and yung 4-liter pack arond Php 900-1000!

* miked..a little bit confused dearest paps....been used to Delo Gold ISOSYN brand....want to confirm if what i bought (Delo gold multigrade isosyn) is a mineral, semi-syn or fully-syn? my thought is that it is a Group 2 mineral oil refined by using the so-called "ISOSYN" of caltex.....

Caltex Delo Gold 15w-40 Multi-grade mineral oil is under Group 2!
    Last edited by tom_guts; March 14th, 2011 at 10:00 PM. Reason: update

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    [quote=tom_guts;1700086]
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    now i've fallen to the hype.....purchased delo gold multigrade yesterday for P740 on a 4-liter gallon and P200 for a 1-liter bottle (total of 5 liters).

chief saan mo binili caltex delo gold? I find it cheaper compared to where I'm located curently, per liter kasi dito Delo Gold is pegged at Php 278 and yung 4-liter pack arond Php 900-1000!

* miked..a little bit confused dearest paps....been used to Delo Gold ISOSYN brand....want to confirm if what i bought (Delo gold multigrade isosyn) is a mineral, semi-syn or fully-syn? my thought is that it is a Group 2 mineral oil refined by using the so-called "ISOSYN" of caltex.....

Caltex Delo Gold 15w-40 Multi-grade mineral oil is under Group 2!
    thanks for the added info...btw, on my way to manila i stopped to buy one at caltex tarlac city along the highway. Actually, last stock na yung nabili ko na 4-liters. sa mga auto supply madami pa kaso at 1-liter packaging. Monograde na halos ang binebenta nila.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *miked...I see thanks for the info then chief! I thought dito lang sa Manila mo nakuha yung ganung price for Delo Gold 15W-40.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
15W-40 vs. 5W-40 Oil Type