New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I also have a sound system installed in my ride. At night with all the lights on plus the air conditioning with my system going full blast I get a reading of 12.0-12.25 when at idle. Might get the "BIG 3" sometime because of this.

From what I hear, the Big 3 upgrade is always recommended for those with loud systems installed. This is the first thing you should try to do before trying to upgrade your battery and alternator. I don't hear much about how volt stabilizers help with sound systems. You might want to try this upgrade if you're not too sure about the stabilizer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Filter capacitors lang component ng voltage stabilzer. So, kung may loose ground connection ay maging 12V lang +Battery mo. Yun nga lang medyo eliminated mga noise or fluctuation dahil sa poor grounding.

Kung ang Voltage Stabilizer ay worth 7K ay dun na ko sa Grounding Kit na 1k lang. Eliminated yun voltage drop therefore solve na yun noise or voltage fluctuation problem. Since nabawasan ang voltage drop ay maging +13.5V uli ang Alternator at +Bat mo. Liliwanag headlamp mo, Gaganda tunog ng car stereo, di mag blink mga gauges mo. Balik uli yun lakas ng voltage sa Ignition System mo na katulad ng bagong kotse.

Ano pipiliin mo ngayun? 7k stabilized voltage or 1K Grounding KIt stabilized din ang voltage na mas maraming benefit as I mentioned above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Volt Stabilizers.