New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please indicate your car make/model/year/gas, diesel, lpg, electric, nuclear, etc. before posting in this section. This would speed up replies and avoid guessing and speculations.
    Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Please indicate your car make/model/year/gas, diesel, lpg, electric, nuclear, etc. before posting in this section. This would speed up replies and avoid guessing and speculations.
    Thank you.
    afrasay,
    is there a way to make a virtual form for posting where they can fill in the blanks of the vital questions we need to ask:
    a. v.i.n.
    b. make
    c. model
    d. year
    e. engine type/model
    f. drivetrain type
    g. mileage
    h. repair history
    i. symptoms/observations
    this way we eliminate all the possible wrong guesses and get straight to the point. the longer the vehicles remain a mystery or puzzle the longer it remains unsafe or the longer it will contribute to the pollution. just a suggestion. thanks
    jick

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    afrasay,
    is there a way to make a virtual form for posting where they can fill in the blanks of the vital questions we need to ask:
    a. v.i.n.
    b. make
    c. model
    d. year
    e. engine type/model
    f. drivetrain type
    g. mileage
    h. repair history
    i. symptoms/observations
    this way we eliminate all the possible wrong guesses and get straight to the point. the longer the vehicles remain a mystery or puzzle the longer it remains unsafe or the longer it will contribute to the pollution. just a suggestion. thanks
    jick
    Doubt it. IF people don't even bother to follow the basic rules and regulations of posting messages in the forums, would you think they would bother answering that list?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Doubt it. IF people don't even bother to follow the basic rules and regulations of posting messages in the forums, would you think they would bother answering that list?
    ghosthunter,
    if they are serious about asking for help and maybe desperate after having spent too much for misdiagnosis and pin-the-the-tail-on-the-donkey, i think they will. it is between half empty or half full. depends how you look at it.
    jick

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ghosthunter,
    i'm with you on this. thanks for sharing with me the frustrations of these people who thought we could read their minds. filipinos are normally born stubborn with the "bahala na" attitude as we know that. but if the virtual format does not allow them to post if the blanks are not filled in and filled in properly, then they will be forced to follow filling the necessary blanks. the format should be fill in necessary info and some yes/no questions. if they are smart enough to be online, i think they are smart enough to follow simple instructions. kaizen-constant improvement.
    thanks
    jick

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    honda/Lxi/1997/premium

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Nissan sentra super saloon 97

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Honda Civic 1.8 S 2015