New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    mga master, hingi lang sana ng tips... ano po ba magandang gawin sa starter solenoid connector yung tinutusok n connector medyo maluwang na sya kya hindi pure yung pasok ng kuryente pa nag start. pagnapadaan sa rudder na kalsada yung magvivibrate yung auto mo. pagstart mo ulit hirap na. kailangan itusok mo ulit para maganda yung connection. toyota revo 2003 model 7k engine gasoline.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by almighty2018 View Post
    mga master, hingi lang sana ng tips... ano po ba magandang gawin sa starter solenoid connector yung tinutusok n connector medyo maluwang na sya kya hindi pure yung pasok ng kuryente pa nag start. pagnapadaan sa rudder na kalsada yung magvivibrate yung auto mo. pagstart mo ulit hirap na. kailangan itusok mo ulit para maganda yung connection. toyota revo 2003 model 7k engine gasoline.
    You must be talking about terminal 50 of the solenoid. If the female blade connector is loose, you can pinch the connector alongside its flat side or you can opt to replace the female terminal end of circuit 50.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    sorry i dont speak tagalog, im Australian, but i may be able to help.
    I used google translate, and i think you have an issue where there is not a good power supply going to the engage terminal on the solenoid when the key is in start position.
    A common problem.
    A common solution worldwide is to run the solenoid from a separate relay, where the relay is activated by the wire which is normally plugged into "terminal 50" as jick mentions, which is connected the solenoid terminal (the male spade connector) straight to the battery, giving a good solid 12 volts to the solenoid magents, pulling the contacts together nice and close very hard.

here is a diagram.
    https://www.yotatech.com/forums/atta...ps0606ef1a.jpg
    the text ignition side refers to the wire that would normally go to the terminal 50

4. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Having the same problem here