New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What gives? speed sensor ba....pano ayusin?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Many factors - tire size, speedometer calibration, age of vehicle (and condition of mentioned parts), etc.

Most of the time the easiest way is to have the speedometer recalibrated.

Curious to know, how did you find out yours is not showing true vehicle speed?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Curious to know, how did you find out yours is not showing true vehicle speed?
    Naka 4th gear na but reading is still in the 20s....Hiway cruising speed yet it is registering in the 30s.

And was recently apprehended speeding inside a military camp. 10km/hr lang indicated ng gauge.

Vehicle all stock old Corolla.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Or you may need to change your speedometer cable.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Reviving this thread just to share my recent downloaded Android app to be the most accurate among several free apps I downloaded. The best part I like is the big km/h digital display (mirrored HUD Heads-up display), where the reverse image is projected on your winshield, while your phone is just lying on your dashboard..

Check this out:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.tacho

*it works without depending on 3G/network data. only uses the standard GPS signal and its closely accurate with only ~2kph deviation with my Mitsu MS GLX speedo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    What gives? speed sensor ba....pano ayusin?
    Make model year mileage transmission/transaxle type????????

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014

sanayan at tantyahan nalang yaan, speedometer ko nasira din pero so far dipa naman hinuhuli ng pncc sa nlex at slex..

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sira na yung speedometer at tachometer ng AE101 Gli namin.
    Ang gusto ko lang palitan yung mismong speedo at tacho then retain yung PHDM gauge housing, temp, fuel gauges and flex circuit board sa likod para same location ang mga gauges as before?
    Compatible ba yung speedometer at tachometer ng mga JDM surplus gauges sa PHDM flexible circuit board w/o wiring modification?
    Or is USDM gauge plug ang play without any wiring harness modification?

speedometer not showing true speed