New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *buknoy
    i see. hmm..prepping the car for future bulb replacement is a good idea. let me know how much the damage is, and kung ano-ano yung in-add/replace..thanks! im planning to switch to super whites/all weather bulbs kasi eh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wizard is along tomas morato between e rodriguez and kamuning.

if youre comming from e rodriguez its after Dallas shop

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    mga dudes, paki lagay naman ung contact numbers ng wizzard at rey´s electrical...thanks mga tsong..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, the owners of Wizzard and Rey's are magkapatid or magpinsan i forgot which. They're both Villa's from Nueva so parehas lang pinanggalingan mga workers nila (they only hire from Nueva).

Personally, I prefer Wizzard dahil mga early 80's pa kami nagpapagawa, kabarkada ko manager dati (anak ng may ari) kaya dun kami. And kung may problem na kailangan iwan yung car Wizzard has a secure lot to leave the car in.

Pero now that I live 5 mins from Rey's, I go to Rey's (Tuazon) muna and kung madali lang trabaho I don't go to T.Morato anymore. Pero for mga bigger problems I go to Wizzard padin.

Wizzard 7211080
    Rey's (Marikina) 6459809

Francis: Coming from E.Rod (Cubao area heading towards Rotonda), take a right sa BIG Petron. You'll see Dallas right beside the gas station and Wizzard is right beside it. Katabi ng Wizzard yung Big Bowl. Di ka aabot sa Kamuning.
    Last edited by theveed; September 2nd, 2005 at 02:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    directions naman papuntang rey's marikina kapag galing katipunan? tnx!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jeff: Katipunan, mag uturn ka sa may PSBA diba going to Antipolo... Derecho ka lang Marcos till you pass Sta. Lucia, take the next U-turn stop in front of Burger King/McDo.

Once you've made the Uturn (facing towards Cubao ka na) right lane ka na. Take a right sa unang road (A.Tuazon), you should see a convenience store sa kanto under the pedestrian overpass.

Pagkaright mo, stay ka sa left lane, you'll see a big BOSCH sign after 2-3 blocks on your left. Tapat sya nung gumagawa ng seatcover. Kung umabot ka sa Aguila Glass lagpas ka na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Guys, the owners of Wizzard and Rey's are magkapatid or magpinsan i forgot which. They're both Villa's from Nueva so parehas lang pinanggalingan mga workers nila (they only hire from Nueva).

Personally, I prefer Wizzard dahil mga early 80's pa kami nagpapagawa, kabarkada ko manager dati (anak ng may ari) kaya dun kami. And kung may problem na kailangan iwan yung car Wizzard has a secure lot to leave the car in.

Pero now that I live 5 mins from Rey's, I go to Rey's (Tuazon) muna and kung madali lang trabaho I don't go to T.Morato anymore. Pero for mga bigger problems I go to Wizzard padin.

Wizzard 7211080
    Rey's (Marikina) 6459809

Francis: Coming from E.Rod (Cubao area heading towards Rotonda), take a right sa BIG Petron. You'll see Dallas right beside the gas station and Wizzard is right beside it. Katabi ng Wizzard yung Big Bowl. Di ka aabot sa Kamuning.
    nice info theveed
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nagpaservice na ako kanina sa rey's marikina and nagulat ako na 120 lang babayaran ko kasi sa mga small electrical shops na malapit sa amin 250-350 ang labor.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    My two-cents worth: I have had my cars' electrical problems fixed at either Rey's or sa Wizzard for many years na. Both have the knowledge and expertise. But, personally I prefer Wizzard kasi mas pulido sila gumawa and parang mas malinis yung lugar ng Wizzard kaysa Rey's.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
rey auto electrical VS wizzard electrical (t morato)