New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    using a resistor block will slow down the fan but still will draw current from your alternator..

Btw, in the diagram, 87 and 87 a are just the same!

why don't you use a relay with normally closed terminal (2way relay) so that when you turn ON your headlight, you will only use 2 fans since you use your headlight while driving. but at traffic, you can turn OFF your headlights and your 3rd aux fan will kick in.. to maximize cooling

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    yapoy was right. you won't need the resistor block since you want high fan speed. why not incorporate a thermal switch or relay to prolong the fan motor life; you don't need the fans to always run at high speed.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bongski214 View Post
    googled this before and used it when i rewired my headlights, buti di pa nadelete sa hd, hehe, you can modify and and install individual fuse sa bawat relay. hth.

sir, pwede sigurong 1 fuse lang gamitin? sa low beam ko lang po ilalagay.
    tsaka sir, yung pink line ba ay positive ng low beam at yung green line ay positive ng high beam? yun po kasi ang pagkakaintindi ko. tama po ba?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Here you go. I just drew where each wire should go. Make sure to use fuses and properly-sized wires.

Gulat ako sa approach ng circuit design mo. Akala ko mali. Pero tama pala. Sa headlamp ka kumuha ng 12V para activate yun relay. Saka ginawa mo bypass switch yun contact ng relay sa resistor.

Magaling ka sa circuit design at circuit analysis.

I agree to sir mike , why not used separate relay to those accessory, and used a right diagram for it, all the diagrams of the relay and resistor application are here http://www.the12volt.com/, all the installer around the world has put their skills and knowledge here, there, you know the right way to do..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    * menggoy, tama po sir, ok lang po yun sa fuse just check the proper value for your use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Relay diagram help