New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    help mga masters

this thread is in relation to:
    http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...ll-body-96899/

when i turn the engine off and pull out the keys on the ignition, the radiator fan apparently ran on different times on its own, rendering my battery without power.

the next morning when i tried to start the engine, there was only the clicking sound. so we had to push the tsikot to jumpstart it (kadyot) and have the battery charging again on high revving.

i found a relay that became too hot and had it replaced. all else seems to function normally except for the fan.

i've also noticed that in some occasions, when i press the keys to the ignition and see the handbrake light on, the radiator fan turns on as well.

what could seem to cause this issue? this happened to me on two straight mornings now.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Nangyari sakin dati yan.. pinalo ko ung hood namamatay.. nung chineck ko grounded lang ang relay.. palit ako relay ok na sha..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app
    Beep Beep! School Bus! Beep Beep! School Bus!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir nakarekta ba yung aux fan mo?
    Pachek mo sir sa electrician baka may grounded kaya nadidiskarga yung battery mo.
    Sent from my Lenovo A690 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JC-Tsikot View Post
    Nangyari sakin dati yan.. pinalo ko ung hood namamatay.. nung chineck ko grounded lang ang relay.. palit ako relay ok na sha..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app
    i replaced one relay, will have the rest checked for sureness..

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonsalud View Post
    Sir nakarekta ba yung aux fan mo?
    Pachek mo sir sa electrician baka may grounded kaya nadidiskarga yung battery mo.
    Sent from my Lenovo A690 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app
    papi! kanina lang nagtext sa akin si ronnie! papatignan ko na din sa chief mechanic ng sturdy/efe/rne/nine stars! tapat lang pala sya ng bahay namin dito sa caloocan hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    everything is ok now as it was a faulty relay that was the culprit!