New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

noticed last week na hindi nag ssnap yung switch pang high beam.. hindi nag llock.
    ngayon pag nag ssignal ako nag fflicker yung headlight ko kasi parang na aalog yung lever switch, sira kaya yung mismong switch? or relay lang sana?

isuzu tfr / fuego

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    noticed last week na hindi nag ssnap yung switch pang high beam.. hindi nag llock.
    ngayon pag nag ssignal ako nag fflicker yung headlight ko kasi parang na aalog yung lever switch, sira kaya yung mismong switch? or relay lang sana?

isuzu tfr / fuego
    sounds like the switch... i hope the replacement part is not too expensive..

hindi ba na aayos yung ganyan sir?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Usually it is the plastic components of the Combination Switch that break. They are commonly made of ABS plastic that can be mended by using cyanoacrylate or "super glue/krazy glue". Just be careful when you are doing the surgery, there are small spring and parts that could easily disappear. Relubricate with Vaseline when reassembling

Nakiki wi-fi lang

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hindi ba na aayos yung ganyan sir?
    as jick says, puede kung puede. but it really depends on the partricular part. if it is a weight-bearing part or pressure part or friction part, i suggest complete replacement, because chances are it will break again...
    but you will have to remove the assembly and see if it is worth glueing.
    but if the part is next-to-impossible to source or is very expensive (memories, memories..), then glueing may be your only recourse..
    good luck.
    btw, sometimes, epoxy is the better glue material, because it offers "body" or bulk, that cyanoacrylate can not give.

sana pwede pa maayos.. do you guys know where i can take my pickup? nag inquire na ako sa shops that specializes in isuzu 3200 yung original nila na switch :| mag papaayos pa sana ako ng pang ilalim kaya nag dadalawang isip ako.. sayang 3k eh

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sana pwede pa maayos.. do you guys know where i can take my pickup? nag inquire na ako sa shops that specializes in isuzu 3200 yung original nila na switch :| mag papaayos pa sana ako ng pang ilalim kaya nag dadalawang isip ako.. sayang 3k eh
    surplus, from the katay centers in banawe and evangelista..
    but these are used parts, and offer no protection from premature failure in the future.. so, choose well...