New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I suddenly lost my power lock, mirror retract, power window, parklight, taillight and aircon blower all at the same time, the rest are fine.

The bus is a Lucida Estima G 1992.

I have checked all the fuses and they are all good.

Could it be a relay problem?

I hope you could post some tips as i could not find a good electrician, they always complain that they don't understand japanese.

you may also post shops you know.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I am not very sure but this might be worth the try... usualy may other set of fuse yan. yung heavy duty fuse for alternator, glow plug etc... check mo kung may busted dun. I am not sure where it is located, but I think malapit sa engine or alternator yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    malabong fuses or relay yan, it's very unlikely na mag fail yan all at the same time. the most logical culprit is the common power supply ng mga circuits na yan (you can checked that by a voltmeter or test light, check mo both sides ng fuse kung me power, malamang wala yan) start tracing the common feed nyan from the battery.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    high probability of fuse or relay problem since most of the accessories you mention only operates when the ignition key is turned on... possible that a relay is not functioning

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks guys, i found one fuse spot that doesn't have power.

the problem would be tracing the culprit.

Help Wanted: Toyota Estima electrical problem