New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I read in the manual that if you run it further, it might just cause more damage. So i immediately went to the casa.

The honda officer said that the oxygen sensor costs 10.3k, while the labor cost 1500.

Well, i guess, i just have to close my eyes and shell out the amount because i have no choice.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ang alam ko tatakbo pa naman ng maayos ang kotse kahit i-disable mo yung O2 sensor. kung maa-antay mo sana reply nila sir speedyfix, pero kung decided ka na talaga, ang alam ko mas mura sa labas yan halos kalahati lang minsan ang presyo.

Yung utol ko, online kung bumili ng parts, laki raw natitipid nya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the best talaga ang dealer part kaya lang mahal

kung kaya ng budget okey na rin

pero kung worried ka na mag cause ng major damage sa engine mechanical,
    wala pa akong nakita sa mga customers ko dito sa Canada for 15 years na naapektuhan ang kanilang engine mechanical dahil lang sa failed O2 SENSOR

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Salamat sa mga advise niyo guys.
    I had it replaced already sa kasa.
    Actually, i called speedyfix, the guy that i talked to told me to have it replaced/repaired sa kasa na lang. So there.

Anwy, i noticed na parang humina arangkada ng kotse ko.
    Ganon ba tlaga pag nabaha? Do I need to have it tuned up again?

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you could have tried to source a o2 sensor that has the same number of wires and same socket. but if you don't want to do that ok na yung price in casa.

my bosch o2 sensor for my car cost less than 10k, and oem one would have cost around 15. so pwede na yun.

btw, who did you talk to in the shop?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    you could have tried to source a o2 sensor that has the same number of wires and same socket. but if you don't want to do that ok na yung price in casa.

my bosch o2 sensor for my car cost less than 10k, and oem one would have cost around 15. so pwede na yun.

btw, who did you talk to in the shop?
    Sorry, I didn't get his name. anwy, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help - Oxygen Sensor damaged