New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    hi peps,

please help naman what battery i need to buy.I dont mind buying low maintainance na batt.My issue is;
    I bought a kia pride cd5 para sana mag practice ako after 3months
    umalis na si hubby kaya wla magtuturo. ang siste, na tingga lng.
    Manong mekaniko told me to buy new one kasi swell na ang side
    hirap mag start.When trying sa iba batt ok naman.SO NEED TO BUY
    NEW ONE.The old batt is motolite gold.

now i want to buy yun medyo mura lang. mahal masyado motolite. after a month or two ibenta ko nlng kia kasi di nagagamit.Please recommend one, ayoko mag shed ng 3500.May 1500-2k ba?Where can i buy and i hope free delivery since i dont know how to drive.im from valenzuela pa kasi. thx alot sa mag reply.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format.

READ the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With cars that are not going to be used for a long time, it would be recommended to disconnect the battery (at the terminals) from the car. This will help preserve the charge of the battery when you will use the car again.

If you don't like that, you have to at least start and warm up the engine once a week or so. This will help charge the battery and keep the rest of the engine in running condition by circulating the oil and other fluids.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format.

READ the RULES.
    [/SIZE]
    hi im sorry...next time.

yeah im doing it too as advice by manong mekaniko. i always disconnect the battery para nga di daw ma diskarga. I see to it also to have atleast 15mins of start up every morning. Maybe old na talaga ang battery niya since i bought it 2nd hand na. I need to buy asap para ma start up ko na uli. is champion ok since from motolite naman siya or metro force maker of outlast?

thanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by frustratedriver View Post
    hi im sorry...next time.

yeah im doing it too as advice by manong mekaniko. i always disconnect the battery para nga di daw ma diskarga. I see to it also to have atleast 15mins of start up every morning. Maybe old na talaga ang battery niya since i bought it 2nd hand na. I need to buy asap para ma start up ko na uli. is champion ok since from motolite naman siya or metro force maker of outlast?

thanks
    frustratedriver,
    i hope you won't get frustrated with this response. if you are going to buy a maintenance free battery, ask and verify the production date. it might be a virgin battery but it might be an old lady. the electrolyte on a maintenance free battery had been installed since the day it left the factory, meaning, the cell plates had been soaking in the electrolyte that long, hence, it is not fresh. if you buy a vent cap type dry charged battery, the electrolyte is installed the moment you pay for it, always fresh. but if the car is going to be dormant, the best advise is to get a battery trickle charger plugged into the wall conveninence outlet to keep the state of charge at optimum all the time and you do not expose yourself from the risk of explosion everytime you disconnect and reconnect the battery and you reduce the excessive wear and tear on the terminals and the possibility of cracking the post-to-cell plates connection from excessive and unnecessary handling
    jick

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala atang battery price at that range madam.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    With that price range, makakakuha ka ng outlast battery. Try to visit their website, makakapili ka ng gusto mo. Mayroon ata silang delivery.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Punta ka or order ka sa Motolite. They carry other brand of batteries but are also made by Motolite which are cheaper. You can get a 2sm at the price range you indicated (pero de tubig yon) , 1 year warranty din at all Motolite authorized distributor. Habang bago ang battery you don't have to disconnect it before sleeping , hassle din mag disconnect ng battery kasi everytime you reconnect, you have to reprogram your radio. Pag luma na battery mo kahit i disconnect mo magdi-discharge pa rin yan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    magandang araw mga sir, tanong ko lang po kung okey gamitin sa sasakyan ang CSB Battery, sa kakilala ko kasi ang battery tapos gusto kung bilhin I was wondering kung ok siya sa sasakyan gamitin, yung sasakyan ko ay b13 GA16DE
    ito po yung details nang Battery

Cells Per Unit 6
    Voltage Per Unit 12 V
    Capacity 75Ah * 20 hr-rate to 1.75V per cell * 25°C (77°F)
    Weight (kg) Approx. 25.6kg. (56.44 lbs.)
    Maximum Discharge current (A) 800 A (5 sec.)
    Internal Resistance Approx. (mΩ) Approx. 4.5 mΩ
    Operating Temperature Range Discharge:-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F)
    Charge:-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F)
    Storage:-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F)
    Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 3°F)
    Float charging voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
    Recommended Maximum Charging current limit 22.5 A
    Equalization and Cycle Service 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
    Self Discharge It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
    Terminal I2-Thread lead alloy recessed terminal to accept M6/M8 bolt
    Container Material Polypropylene(UL 94-V0/File E50955)*Flammability resistance of (UL 94-HB/File E216959) can be available upon request.

sabi nang kaibigan ko 19plates daw ito maganda raw sa sasakyan ko
    sana po matulungan ninyo rin akong makapag decide kasi dead napo yung battery ko..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe naman Sa details yan, Ano na Lang size para alan Kung pwede Sa kotse mo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help!need to buy car battery