New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i have a led bulb na gagawin kong reverse bulb. pero di sila pareho ng position nung parang points nila:

is there a way na ilagay to without changing the sockets? sinabi ng pinagbilhan ko pwedeng nilang ikabit na walang binabawas or pinuputol kaso malayo ako sakanila..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    i have a led bulb na gagawin kong reverse bulb. pero di sila pareho ng position nung parang points nila:

is there a way na ilagay to without changing the sockets? sinabi ng pinagbilhan ko pwedeng nilang ikabit na walang binabawas or pinuputol kaso malayo ako sakanila..

your led bulb lugs are those of an 1157 and the socket is that of an 1156. the bottom lugs of both are on the same distance from the positive terminal however on your led bulb, the other lug is higher, this lug can be filed down. before you do anything, make sure of the polarity of the terminals. your led bulb will burn out instantly when connected in reverse polarity

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I thought only those double points carry the 1157 e.g. brake lights to prevent it from inserting incorrectly.

Since it is just a single point or one filament only, yes you can just remove it out. This is just to lock the bulb in place.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    so tangalin ko lang yung "lock" na higher then insert nalang?

help with installing this bulb..