New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi guys, need your help. Last week, the right headlight low beam busted out. High beam still works. Changed the bulb and two days later the left headlight low beam naman yung napundi. Is the bulb or is there a problem with the fuse na? Or fluctuating yung power and could possibly be caused by the battery? Twice napundi pag bukas ng light bulb right after the starting the vehicle.

Any help would be appreciated. Vehicle is Honda Jazz GE 2009. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It is neither the fuse or bulb. Maaaring may problema sa electrical system mo sir.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I see. Do you have a good electrical shop in mind where I can have it diagnosed and fixed?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gaano na ba katagal ang HL bulb mo, noong magpalit ka isa lang or sabay mo pinalitan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    observe the new bulbs for the meantime ... if they fail too soon, you really have a problem ... more often on loose bulb sockets

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    gaano na ba katagal ang HL bulb mo, noong magpalit ka isa lang or sabay mo pinalitan?
    Around 6 months yung bulb before nag bust. Nung nag palit ako, isa lang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    observe the new bulbs for the meantime ... if they fail too soon, you really have a problem ... more often on loose bulb sockets

Sige. Do you have an idea how long should bulbs last? I'm planning to replace my osram bulbs to philips X-Treme.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    sir, kung palaging napupundi ang mga bulbs,please check for loose battery terminals. clean the terminals properly. tapos, lagyan ng grease.
    when the battery is loose(even for a couple of seconds), a destructive 18v or more is applied to the bulbs or any other device connected to the the battery line
    nawawalan ng regulation ang alternator which causes the voltage to go sky high. hope your problem will be solved by this tip. happy motoring!!