New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    peeps, ok lang ba to make partial repairs to the electricals, or mas magandang palitan na lang buo?

kung sakaling papalitan po lahat, magkano po dapat ang aabutin? i recently inquired at Rey's about it, baka abutin daw ng 10-11k !

medyo buggy kasi ung electricals ko....pag apak ng brakes, umiilaw pati ung lights sa harap; the signal lights minsan gumagana, minsan hinde; etc. also, i haven't had a car battery that lasted more than a year on it. i'm starting to think that it may be because of some problems with the wiring.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm.... assuming that your batteries and alternator are okay, kung ako yan, instead of rewiring all of my electricals, I will try to isolate muna every electrical problem I will encounter and then once solved na every problem, I will add additional grounding and observe if the problem still persist.

if the problem still persist then I guess it's time to have the electricals rewired.

Kung akin yan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    kung taga marikina ka, mas makaka mura ka dito ke seseng bago dumating sa eskwelahan ng mayamot kilala yan dun pagtanong mo lang. kay rey kasi magaling kaya lang mahal dto kay seseng mura na magaling pa. pa tsek mo na lang din sa kanya baka d na kailangan ng rewire.

electrical repair