New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Good day!

2005 Nissan Sentra GX 1.3L A/T

Parked vehicle gone underwater with the battery dying on it. Moved it to CASA for repair and so far these are the parts that they found damaged.

A/C Blower
    Instrument Panel
    Power Window Switch (all doors)
    Spiral Cable
    Resistor Block

(all of these costs a staggering P100k plus already plus the labor)

Can these parts still be repaired? CASA don't repair damaged parts, they freaking tell you to replace it! Where can I have these parts repaired for a reasonable price?

I'm also willing to buy a 'surplus' for these parts, but where? My last option is...well CASA.

Vehicle's engine already running, the car not yet. It's under observation (daw), so I guess the ECU is fine, I'm just hoping that the Transmission module is OK as well. Please help because I don't have such amount to spend. If it goes beyond 150k then I might as well buy another 2nd hand car.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramones View Post
    Good day!

2005 Nissan Sentra GX 1.3L A/T

Parked vehicle gone underwater with the battery dying on it. Moved it to CASA for repair and so far these are the parts that they found damaged.

A/C Blower Buy a surplu
    Instrument Panel
    Power Window Switch (all doors)
    Spiral Cable
    Resistor Block

(all of these costs a staggering P100k plus already plus the labor)

Can these parts still be repaired? CASA don't repair damaged parts, they freaking tell you to replace it! Where can I have these parts repaired for a reasonable price?

I'm also willing to buy a 'surplus' for these parts, but where? My last option is...well CASA.

Vehicle's engine already running, the car not yet. It's under observation (daw), so I guess the ECU is fine, I'm just hoping that the Transmission module is OK as well. Please help because I don't have such amount to spend. If it goes beyond 150k then I might as well buy another 2nd hand car.
    A/C Blower Buy a surpluss nalang there are also replacement but original is still the best

Instrument Panel. There are some can repair but I think you will end up where you started. Such as in kitanlad st in Banawe had mine repaired before.

If you're lucky you might get a simmilar one problem is Japan surplus is different sometimes from local

Power Window Switch (all doors) you can get this easily

Spiral Cable

Resistor Block

Goodluck!

Electrical Parts Repair