New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sinong familiar sa motolite batteries dito? napansin ko lang sa isang store yung package ng battery ay may iba't ibang kulay ng sticker at may iba't ibang number tapos may nakasulat na factory fresh. merong 20 25 40 and so on. kasi i asked the seller pero di daw nya alam
    curious lang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The numbers should be the ones indicating the months of warranty for the specific model of battery.

The difference? I would think it is the thickness of the plates used to make that battery. Thicker plates are more durable, cost more and should last longer.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hmmm i don't think so afaik enduro has only 15 months of warranty but number on sticker was 40 ata.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mine is a Motolite Enduro 3SMF . It has a 15 month warranty specified on the sticker of the battery

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Motolite batteries seem to have deteriorated in quality. I had 2 Motolite batteries replaced within the warranty period, and the dealer also told me that they've been receiving a lot of defective batteries under warranty lately.

What's a good alternative brand of car battery can you suggest?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ oriental gamit ko... more than 4 yrs na at 13.8v pa rin

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    3 of our 4 vehicles, GS ang gamit. Medyo mura. Satisfactory but not awesome performance. Motolites seem to offer a longer warranty period.

Ayaw mo Bosch?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    3 of our 4 vehicles, GS ang gamit. Medyo mura. Satisfactory but not awesome performance. Motolites seem to offer a longer warranty period.

Ayaw mo Bosch?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donald22 View Post
    sinong familiar sa motolite batteries dito? napansin ko lang sa isang store yung package ng battery ay may iba't ibang kulay ng sticker at may iba't ibang number tapos may nakasulat na factory fresh. merong 20 25 40 and so on. kasi i asked the seller pero di daw nya alam
    curious lang.
    Quote Originally Posted by donald22 View Post
    hmmm i don't think so afaik enduro has only 15 months of warranty but number on sticker was 40 ata.

Are symbols like N40, N100, N120, etc... I'm not sure if these are Motolite's code for their own battery or some kind of international standard. Either way, I only see this on Motolites.

Check out to see what they mean.

http://www.motolite.com/app/webroot/...20prices/price

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

Ayaw mo Bosch?
    Where can I buy Bosch batteries? Do they have warranty?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Car Batteries