New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello everyone..

my dad just installed a new Autopage alarm from Autoline and now he's keep asking me kung pano e disable yung alarm..

kasi pag napapacarwash siya or something ay, the alarm keeps on engaging..

naiinis siya na he needs to keep on pressing the unlock button if the alarm went on, shempre pag nagpa carwash ka ay gagalaw talaga yung oto..

please advise TIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    remove the the fuse of the alarm..nandun po siya sa ilalim ng manibela ...in line fuse po yon kung tawagin...or remove the socket of the sensor module...nandun din po siya....magkakatabi lang po sila...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    disarm it. why would you activate the alarm during car wash. have the sensitivity set to minimum as well

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    it depends ata sa model ng autopage kung paano disarm alarm. nasa manual yung mga paano, pero kung walang manual, try to search the model online on how to disarm it.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just put the alarm into "valet" mode. Look for the alarm switch and LED, put your engine into ACC. Press the alarm switch until the LED remains on (not blinking).

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    you can disarm it by pressing the bottom with the picture of the boot compartment opening.. by pressing it twice right after you unlock the car using the alarm.. you will know that you have disarm the alarm because the LED will remain on. without blinking..

read the manual.. it will should you how to do it..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Need some help guys

My problem is that I can't seem to permanently set my alarm to be just set to "Automatic Rearm OFF". My default alarming is 1 chirp and my de-alarming chirp is always twice instead of the should be 1 chirp as well that's why it keeps on re alarming itself every after 30seconds even though my locks are still unlocked.

I tried to do the Alarm Feature "1" programming but my disarm would not still be corrected. Still got 2 chirps on it after it.

Thanks for the help sirs!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    disarm it. why would you activate the alarm during car wash. have the sensitivity set to minimum as well
    It's an automatic feature on the autopage alarm that after you disarmed it, without any actions on you vehicle. It will auto-arm itself after about 30 seconds unless you leave 1 of your doors opnened. Called passive alarming. Problem is, can't seem to deactivate it even after reading the manual's instruction

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    try this: press disarm, wait for it to complete, press trunk release twice, not too rapidly i hope
    :btw: please mention the model code of your alarm when you ask for assistance. each brand of alarm has a line of models sometimes with different operating instructions

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Reviving this thread.
    Anyone knows a permanent solution to disable autoarm/ passive arming and autolocking of autopage alarms?
    Problem with autoarm is you keep on pressing rhe disarm button while with autolocking, you can be locked out if you step out of the car with the engine running. Manual is of no help since itll say programmable but no clear instructions to disable it permanently

Autopage Alarm