thank you po sa guide sir

Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
If I may add a few points aside from what has been suggested,

Check your spark plug condition if the fuel is burned properly. If you can rewire the fan to it's original thermostat sensor controlled connection it would be better in my opinion. Are you experiencing slightly elevated engine temperature? They wired the fan directly to the battery so it can help your engine cooling system. However, doing this will shorten the life of the fan itself and besides if there really is a problem with the engine cooling system and air-con then these should be restored to their near original operating condition not with odd fixes. Check the current load in the alternator whenever the Aircon compressor kicks in. If you notice a significant change in reading then I suggest you also check the compressor winding. This may also have something to do with the shutting down problem compounded by the permanent fan load being installed "rekta". Sometimes the compressor is nearing it's end and the pistons inside are already misaligned and becomes a burden load for the engine and alternator. Just my two cents.
napapansin ko din po yung #1 SP nababasa. possible cause ay yung o-rings nito baka need na mapalitan. but the fuel consumption i have stays the same (10-11kms per liter city driving). di po kasi ako mahilig sa racing mode.

though may times na parang hirap yung engine wether the a/c is on or off. parang may slight palyado but i release the gas pedal and step again, ok na

di ko po masasabi na slightly elevated engine temp gawa ng rekta po kasi mga fan. yung a/c po naka-rekta na din. baka isa din itong cause. i may need to replaced the compressor as the one installed is still the original part oem. will have it checked and hingi ako ng estimate kung magkano abutin pag ibinalik sa dating levers.

bagong palit po yung alternator (2nd hand surplus) to 90 amperes. 14 sa battery meter and pag on ang a/c with headlights and radio, nasa 13.5 po sya. as per electrician, ok ang load.