New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    grats sa new ride nyo sir! it is surely a headturner sa road. i believe that it consumes more fuel due to the lack of aerodynamics.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4 View Post
    i got one

well for me a real headturner hehehe nakakaaliw sya kasi ganda tingnan ng harap feeling macho medyo maliit lang sa loob since galing ako sa XP at tinrade ko sa kanya
    medyo luma na XP at naghahanap ako ng medyo matipid compare sa V8
    sir hows the FC?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ako din i want one. first time i saw this in ghills tiangge. ganda talaga

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's probably just me. But, the styling of the Nitro isn't my cup of tea esp when compared to a Murano, Outlander, or Santa Fe.

Obviously, I like curvy looks better than boxy types. For boxy types, I like the Ford Flex much better than the Nitro.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not my type of car. For me, the transmission is a little bit sluggish but maybe that's just me. I got the chance to drive one nung fall dito sa MN. The fuel consumption is fair enough for it's size.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ako din i want one. first time i saw this in ghills tiangge. ganda talaga
    I have test-driven and evaluated this vehicle.

Looks great from the outside, very bad from the inside.

Ride quality is bad with overly stiff suspension that makes you feel every crack and pebble on the road. The front windshield pillars are too thick which blocks a big chunk of your peripheral view, not bad if all you do is drive on a straight highway like in the USA but trying to negotiate turns and corners would require the driver to peek around the pillars to avoid hitting stuff.

Interior space is surprisingly small for a relatively big vehicle.

You get better value for money in a new CRV.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 31st, 2008 at 10:24 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4 View Post
    i got one
    well for me a real headturner hehehe nakakaaliw sya kasi ganda tingnan ng harap feeling macho medyo maliit lang sa loob since galing ako sa XP at tinrade ko sa kanya
    medyo luma na XP at naghahanap ako ng medyo matipid compare sa V8
    I hope you have lots of spare parts in case you need them... one of the hardest things to do is maintaining a car that's not sold in your neck of the woods.

Here in the US I don't even notice them, might not be my type of car/truck/SUV...if you want people to look at you this is not the car to do it with. Just my opinion of course

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir GH, does the body feel as heavy as it looks? Maybe that explains the stiff suspension.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Pogi nito lalo na kung me tall and slim M/T hehehehehehe bagay na bagay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Sir GH, does the body feel as heavy as it looks? Maybe that explains the stiff suspension.

Its the same as the Jeep ... and yes, its heavy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Do you like this funky Dodge?