New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Normally, it takes several years to translate a concept into production. But it looks like this Dodge SUV is headed for production soon after being introduced this month in Chicago.It's Dodge's version of the highly-successful Jeep Liberty but is slightly larger.Do you like it?

Dodge Nitro SUV, 3.7L V6 210hp

It is indeed funky. But looks good to me

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the rear quarter view is ok...

but the front caught me by surprise... reminds me of the ridgeline... if they can somehow refine the nose a bit...

those big but skinny tires also looks cheesy.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I like the rear, but the front grille and headlamps look uhmmm ... well I dont like the front...

It might look nice lowered to the max with lots of bling... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hmm... just recently started searching about this vehicle and finding this thread made me think... wow, 3 years later and IMO not much has changed (well as far as these external pictures are concerned though)...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    It's a fancy truck.

I like it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Bomber View Post
    hmm... just recently started searching about this vehicle and finding this thread made me think... wow, 3 years later and IMO not much has changed (well as far as these external pictures are concerned though)...
    The funny thing is, those photos from 3 years ago is that of the Nitro Concept SUV.
    If you compare those photos to the one below, you will see some differences with the details.

The Production Dodge Nitro (launched in late 2006 for the 2007MY)

Local Price: P1.98M

I'm starting to see more of these Dodge Nitro SUVs lately, not bad at all, I like the SUV+hotrod styling.
    Last edited by AG4; August 28th, 2008 at 04:58 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    does any one know about promos or paying schemes of the odge nitro? thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    me likey, me gety hehehe seriously i got one real headturner kaya lang medyo maliit sya

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i got one

well for me a real headturner hehehe nakakaaliw sya kasi ganda tingnan ng harap feeling macho medyo maliit lang sa loob since galing ako sa XP at tinrade ko sa kanya
    medyo luma na XP at naghahanap ako ng medyo matipid compare sa V8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Do you like this funky Dodge?